I Am Scared

Something has been bothering me for some time. I want to talk about it, to tell somebody, but I'm afraid. I'm scared of what people will think and say about me. But I can't hold it in no more, I start crying each time I think of it, so I'll just write about it over here.
I'm not a very outgoing person, so I don't have that many friends. But somehow this guy I had a crush on asked me out. I was so excited about it, that I was trying to prove my loyalty to him by being the best girlfriend and support him in everything. But he truned out to be a complete scumbag 馃槶
It all happened this summer. He is pretty popular and he gets invited to parties all the time, so he's been asking me to come with him for a while now, but I wasn't sure, plus my parents don't really allow me going at night with guys, especially at parties. But that day he was being really insistent and he was telling me that we won't stay long and that he'll take me home personally, and so on... So I gave in and I just went to that party with him. Moreover I was pretty curious about it myself.
To be honest I was a bit uncomfortable there, I didn't really know that many people, everyone was drinking and the guys were acting like complete douchebags.
After some time my bf asked me to go with him upstares, because it's not as loud, he said. We went in this room and we began kissing and touching eachother. Then he got over me and unbuttoned my pants. I pushed him away and told him that he knows that I don't want to do that yet. But he said: c'mon it's no big deal, plus that he already waited enough and pushed me back down and began kissing me again.
I don't want to go too much into detail, because it hurts a lot typing this 馃槶 but he tried raping me. I managed to bite his hand really hard and he let go of me and I ran out and went home. But I don't know how somebody can do that to another person. We dated for so long. I thought he loved me. I thought he was my second half. 馃様
6
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
MrK00741-45, M
You have plenty of time to find love, in the meantime tell the police what happened. It's not your fault.
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@641361,Heartbreak] I don't want people to know, it's embarrassing.
MrK00741-45, M
[@647723,PurpleHearts] I understand, if you'd like for me to kick his ass, just say the word.
[@647723,PurpleHearts] chick you have got nothing to be embarrassed about. You did nothing wrong
How long did you date this guy?
He doesn鈥檛 deserve you. Tell him to get lost. He鈥檚 a user and abuser. If you have a parent that might listen or a friend...it will help to get it out. He鈥檚 a punk who deserves his nuts to be cut. [@647723,PurpleHearts]
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@4813,MissMollyCharlotte0702] we don't talk anymore
That鈥檚 good to know.[@647723,PurpleHearts]
You don't need a guy like that. No means no and if he doesn't accept and respect that you weren't ready then ditch him and found a guy that will wait until you are ready. Hope this helps.
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@620617,Sam97] Yeah, we broke up after that. It kind of went without saying, plus he would avoid me after that anyway.
I'm sorry you had to go through this.
S2dio57M
Oh my God ... Fn punk 馃が
馃憡馃徑馃樀馃憡馃徑
So Sorry Purp 馃槪
I hope you鈥檙e ok physically and strong mentally to realize
you鈥檙e the victim here, he鈥檚 the monster, he needs to be reported and in jail -
You said he鈥檚 a Complete Scumbag , yes that he is, but he鈥檚 ALSO A RAPIST and needs to be dealt with .
He鈥檚 lucky you鈥檙e not my daughter!
鈽狅笍鈽狅笍鈽狅笍

馃様
馃檹馃徏
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@413897,S2dio55] Thank you, I really appreciate your comment.
He is lucky she鈥檚 not my daughter. I鈥檇 hang him by his ankles and beat him senseless. Lol[@413897,S2dio55]
S2dio57M
[@4813,MissMollyCharlotte0702] I would choose something different than the ankles 馃槨
Footsugar123M
Guys, some guys are just out for one thing and don't care how they get it. Date rape happens all the time, luckily you got away. Perhaps you could talk to your mom about it, sure she will be angry you went to the party but she might also be able to help you ease your mind, I probably sound like a old fuddy duddy but parents tell you things most times to help you, it took me yrs to figure that out myself, try talking to her she might be more understanding then you think
Love
Rick
Clairessa0926-30
Stay far away from him. Bloody monster. You will find a prince one day. Becareful who u trust. So sorry abt what happend
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@525891,Clairessa09] Thank you.
GentleJoe61-69, M
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to know when a person is a selfish and immature gamer. Experience will eventually help you see the signs. At least you were strong enough to stand up for yourself and not give in to doing something you didn't want to do. Hang in there and keep looking. There ARE good ones out there.
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@530908,GentleJoe] Thank you, I will.
DanielChristensen41-45, M
*hugs
ron12236-40, M
You seem really sweet, you deserve somebody that will treat you with respect
PurpleHearts18-21, F
[@20437,ron122] Thank you.

I Am Scared
Categories: Health, Phobias

Something has been bothering me for some time. I w... | I Am Scared | Similar Worlds