I Am Scared

Life is pretty terrifying for me these days, ngl.
4
|
Feeling scared inside.
1
|
I’m scared I will always be alone I’m scared I’ll always be depressed I’m scared of losing my job because of depression I’m scared of being poor if I lose my job I’m scared I’ll need people if I become poor I’m scared I’m just losing it I’m scare...
3
|
The anxiety is back. I just need to know that this situation will be OVER and that things will be OK again.
1
|
Yes, I am.
3
|
I guess “scared” is a bigger and better form of “anxious.”
5
|
I’m scared that I could possibly be pregnant...I don’t know if I am but I’m really nervous that I could be and I don’t know what to do or think.
1
|
We are about to head home after the hurricane evacuation I hope everything is okay
4
|
My brother just took my niece to the ER because she woke up all of a sudden and could barely breath 😞 I’m trying not to spiral into a full blown panic.
11
|
Sitting here at my desk at work and I just starting thinking about the fact that I have cancer. Even though they tell me it's very treatable and they expect a full recovery, I get scared sometimes. Because it's the "c" word and ...
6
|
Its embarrassing but I had always thought to myself, how can someone connect and fall for someone online? It seemed impossible. Yet, the last 16 months I've been speaking to one guy and nobody else. I feel a connection unlike any other, yet we s...
3
|
My biggest fear has to be that my health will fail me to the point my dad's has. And that even though I try to take care of myself, I'll still end up with diseases and ailments that will leave me dying horribly or living like a zombie. That...
2
|
Something has been bothering me for some time. I want to talk about it, to tell somebody, but I'm afraid. I'm scared of what people will think and say about me. But I can't hold it in no more, I start crying each time I think of it, so...
6
|
I don't know what's wrong with me, I think my parents and friends are dying if I hear simple noises or think of potential danger and I become extremely afraid by everyday objects noises and situations, an example is I think demons hear my t...
0
|
Stupid cat was outside and he came in with a little baby rabbit in his mouth. It was screaming in pain, so I yelled and yelled and Linus dropped the poor thing and took off running. The little rabbit hopped behind the dog crate in the utility room an...
0
|
I have been applying to random places because I really need a job. Whenever I get a phone call from a stranger, I am always wishing it is a talent agency that saw me somewhere magically that would give me an acting job. I hate living with my parents ...
1
|
I was stalked by a massive purple dinosaur today. It kept trying to pick me up! All while chanting this terrifying song "I love you, you love me, we're all a big family". Over and over it chanted that! It was so scary
1
|
I got a bunk bed,mbut i have no ladder and it is above the tile floor. I am so scared of falling that my body now automatically stays still when i sleep.
1
|
I am scared of many things. And writing stories on this site is one of them. I'm scared of being judged because I'm trans, I'm scared of being judged because of my age... everything. Maybe it's because I'm used to it in real ...
4
|
I'm feeling scared today and just need to admit it.
5
|

I Am Scared
Categories: Health, Phobias

I Am Scared | Similar Worlds