I Love Psychology

What are the reasons for your current mood?
1
|
I Love Psychology
Do you love yourself?
31
|
I Love Psychology
.... every time you feel judged by someone, you can thank them because it helps you become aware of an attitude you have towards yourself that needs changing. It’s a great way to change a negative situation into a very positive one. (By Lise Bourbea...
5
|
I Love Psychology
I have personality psychological issues. I mean that I already developed since a kid self-defence mechanisms that are ingrain in my personality. It means...the cure is pretty difficult. You can’t change what is part of your personality. I’m done wit...
1
|
I Love Psychology
I want to share a chilling story with you today. It can seem a movie but it isn’t..better said, there’s a movie about it, but you know, one of this movie that starts with the label “ based on true event”. It took place at the beginning of XX centur...
1
|
I Love Psychology
I want to share with you a fascinating story that it’s not very well-known even in the USA where it took place. It’s the story of Gipsy, a young woman who was being used and of course, abused by her mother since she was a very little kid. My god! A...
4
|
I Love Psychology
Finally found my book. Only two me a month to find. I am teaching myself, Human Behaviour. Many reason, one being , how can a man have so much hatred towards human life ? How can one not see we are all equal? How can one, look someone in the face...
2
|
I Love Psychology
Noone is responsible for the way you feel. I showed you my teeth. It's up to you if it was your moment to see them or wanted to be held to your pink world.
2
|
I Love Psychology
This is an extract from an article in PsychCentral weekly Newsletter. You can find it on the link at the bottom. The article is about the importance of emotional health and the eight cornerstones the therapist, Judith Belmont, states as the ones pe...
3
|
I Love Psychology
Don't embrace a label. They exist but only like absolutes and a way to interpret a part of a complex reality. Much more if you have psychological issues, avoid them as hell, and mainly don't share with others. There are people who will int...
4
|
I Love Psychology
I am a psych major and over the past few months I've been wondering: Do people adults watch anime and other cartoons to escape reality? I've met a girl who did and she binge watched anime nearly every day.
1
|
I Love Psychology
Next year I will have my B.A. in Psychology. I'm 22 it's a major part of my life, no pun intended. Every day I'm asking "Why" to everything I see and feel. Life is psychology and psychology is life.
5
|
I Love Psychology
I absolutely love psychology so much and I cannot wait to start a career in children psychology. 💖 I would love to hear any facts about the major from any psychologist majors.
0
|

I Love Psychology

I Love Psychology | Similar Worlds