I Come From a Broken Family

I Come From a Broken Family
I'll be quite honest, but my life is far different than it used to be. When you're stepdad and sister run the show rather than your mom and dad better than it used to be, that may be sad but at least everything is far better.
+ 1 2 replies 6 views Apr 8, 2020 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My father lives in Scotland with his family and I live in the Netherlands with my mom. All my friends have father's so I get sad sometimes but mom is my favorite person ever
+ 14 6 replies 28 views Apr 14, 2019 |
I Come From a Broken Family
Sometimes I get a bit down through the holidays in remembering the only child shuffle that I would do between my divorced parents. When they both lived closer and I was handed off between them for a week and having to meet the new " This is X an...
+ 10 3 replies 34 views Dec 31, 2018 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My mom and dad were married 8 years before I came. My father was a cruel, hateful and violent person. When he cought my mom trying to take me and leave he beat her almost to death in the parking lot of the woman's shelter.My dad's lawyer ha...
+ 6 3 replies 26 views Jul 25, 2018 |
I Come From a Broken Family
This might take a bit of explaining so bear with me. My mum is the youngest of two brothers and an older sister. The older sister my aunt was virtually my granddads wife from a very early age in all aspects. (It was my aunt told me about SW) Apparent...
+ 2 3 replies 28 views Apr 20, 2018 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My parents are estranged from their families, because of a number of things, and my older brother is very much a stranger to, as he moved to New Zealand to marry his Maori bride.
+ 5 0 replies 3 views Jan 23, 2018 |
I Come From a Broken Family
I can live with the fact that my family are broken (physically in the sense of being divided up and re-marrying other people.) this is not a big deal in this day an age. In fact I think 1 out of every 2families today; are blended from another (as in ...
+ 1 1 reply 10 views Jan 10, 2018 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My earliest memories are my parents physically fighting, my dad leaving me with my unstable mother for weeks, and my mother being addicted to prescription pills. My mother attempting suicide. And then when i grew a little older, things just went dow...
I Come From a Broken Family
I had it hard. I never got to wake up to the smell of breakfast and a happy mom and dad in the morning. I never got to be hugged and kissed and told to have a good day at school in the mornings. I never got to have good friends and to be accepted int...
I Come From a Broken Family
My Mum and Dad lead separate lives now. I live with my Dad here in London, my Mum lives in Vienna.
+ 2 2 replies 9 views Sep 14, 2017 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My mother lives at home with my stepfather. My father lives in Innsbruck. My brothers live in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. I live in Trieste.
+ 1 4 replies 16 views Aug 30, 2017 |
I Come From a Broken Family
Technically we are still togethe, like legally and everything, but I wish I could leave. They're fakes and only care about reputation, they make fun of me and insult me or ignore me. I refute when people say you have to love your parents because...
+ 2 14 replies 29 views Aug 10, 2017 |
I Come From a Broken Family
My parents are separated, my Mum lives here in Paris but my Dad lives in Clermont Ferrand. They had some difficulties when I was a toddler of three and they decided to separate for a temporary period, but that was fifteen years ago, and they have no...
+ 9 6 replies 52 views Jun 8, 2017 |
I Come From a Broken Family
I burned down part of the house once, for such a serious group, i trust that my entry isn't taken as a mockery of more serious familial problems, which i wouldn't share here anyways.. all about the light stuff 4 me *_*
+ 1 0 replies 7 views Mar 4, 2017 |
I Come From a Broken Family
Not everyone grows up with their parents in love with each other Some parts of my family refuses to speak to other sides With all of that separation it could make you feel quite on your own One day when I continue my own family I will do anything to ...
+ 10 5 replies 24 views Dec 31, 2016 |
I Come From a Broken Family
Never really known my dad. Mum died three years ago. Older sister died a year ago. I now live with Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. It's alright, can't really complain 👍
I Come From a Broken Family
My parents divorced when I was a baby and so I grew up in that manner. Still, my father died when I was ten and mother remarried an abusive man so that came into play too. Both of my parents had been in previous marriages too with other children befo...
I Come From a Broken Family
getting divorced VERY soon..... and now they're forcing all of us children to choose who we want to live with BUT mom dad u know what I think I prefer my grandparents instead...problem solved and then my sisters were all like it's a great ...
I Come From a Broken Family
Part of me is happy my parents split up. They didn't like each other and it wasn't worth the yelling. I mean, they yelled and fought every night. But it hurts. I wish they could've worked out but I overheard them say they only stuck it...
+ 2 3 replies 15 views Sep 30, 2016 |
I Come From a Broken Family
I cried this morning. I prayed to God. Not to ask or thank him for anything. I talked to him, telling him that I will never him for anything ever. That I am done wasting my time praying to him. I cried this morning, talking to God. That is if he was...
+ 6 6 replies 30 views Sep 30, 2016 |

I Come From a Broken Family
divorced, sepertaed or whatever..we are the children of the broken families united!
Parenting and Family

I Come From a Broken Family | Similar Worlds