I Pretend I'm Okay

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Somedays it is harder to pull off than others. 🎶"Just keep smiling, just keep smiling, just keep smiling"🎶
5
|
10
|
Being okay is a mean, an average, it never really happens in any single moment, but is a composite, the result of an equation, pretending to be okay hence for me is to the single moment a reflection of an imaginary equation. Plus it avoids fuss, when...
2
|
How do you help a young person suffering from depression get out of it?
1
|
I'm sorry but I can't do every thing and I can't be every one to every body. I'm doing the best I can but sorry but I can't do it all. I can't be that guy. I'm sorry. I mean I've come on here and worked up a re...
4
|
I can’t keep pretending I’m okay when I know that something significant needs to be change. I can’t keep acting like things are going to get better without me trust putting in effort. I can’t keep waiting for the day when I feel normal again ,Its in...
6
|
I don’t think I have depression. People who have depression live with it every day with good days and bad days. And the good days are just okay and the bad days are horrible, but there is no “non-depression” day for people who have depression. That’s...
6
|
Two Nights and One Day in Singapore. Sometimes I travel for work. The job is getting tiresome, and the place is terribly hot. My consolation is the venue of this official business and where we are booked in. I wanted to experience the place because I...
7
|
Since I lost my wife, I have two answers ready for those who ask how I am doing now. Those I know care for me, I tell the truth, however that may be. For those who are simply being polite (nothing wrong with that BTW), I am always OK.
7
|
But Im far from it. He hurt me the most because I loved him the most .
5
|
A note to my heart. .. I see you there pumpkin. You know Id recognize you anywhere right? You know I'll always love you no matter what. You can still have my mittens you asswipe. My soul knows your soul. And even if you don't want me any...
3
|
I pretend I am okay, but it is because I am okay. I am alive, I have a job, I have all my limbs, I am generally healthy. But...I am confused. Maybe I am not okay. Maybe I am not alive. Maybe I will leave my job. Maybe I'll lose a limb. Maybe I a...
2
|
I just feel so lonely these few days. My friends are all back home
7
|
Sometimes you have to pretend you’re okay to protect others and to make them happy.
3
|
I found out I have a evasive personality disorder because of my past. I was not like others around me when I was in school. I didn’t grow up in my teenage years being happy. I experienced some traumatic experiences as a kid and because of that, that ...
6
|
Honesty is one of the most beautiful things in the world, the problem is: most people ask you to be honest with them, but almost never do the same in return and usually get angry with your honest answers, since it is "too much" of a burden ...
0
|
'Tis the season; I am hiding my true feelings from my family and everyone else I know.
1
|
I pretend i am okay all the time at work. I love my job i really do. Sometimes it is a struggle... Today was my worst shift i've ever had and i've been at my place for almost a year now. We were a person down so i had 5 other jobs to do a...
5
|
All the world's a stage..isn't it...we all have our parts to play...some of us are greater pretenders than others...
7
|
I try too hard to keep up to people’s expectations of me. I’m actually an emotional wreck sometimes.
8
|

I Pretend I'm Okay
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Pretend I'm Okay | Similar Worlds