I Am Mentally Damaged Due To My Past

Though I say I've come a long way in the healing process there is still a lot more to go. I was emotional and mentally abused all my childhood. Since moving out, I have stopped suppressing my emotions deep inside and have poured out all the one...
6
|
Yep. its my fault. I did this to myself. I did not listen to her, for so many years. Made some bad choices, did not pay attention to her, and well yeah its my fault for the situation I am in. Here alone missing my ex wife. Tonight I found the neck ...
0
|
I've been living a good life for some time now. But the darkness inside me keeps coming to the surface, showing it's ugly face. I keep putting it away but the sad feeling inside me has returned and I'm afraid if falling back in the bla...
0
|

I Am Mentally Damaged Due To My Past
Categories: Health

I Am Mentally Damaged Due To My Past | Similar Worlds