I Google Everything

Or when I wanna look up certain symptoms then WebMd gives me a reason to freak out over nothing
0
|
I Duck Duck Go everything now.
100+
3
|
Especially when I’m not feeling well. Can’t tell you how many times google or webmd said I had cancer or something serious and I freaked out over nothing 😂
0
|
Even if i dont use Google, I always google pretty much everything. But no one says "I'll just Bing that." lol I think it's good to be informed and try and understand whatever you can, and google (or others ;) ) are great to help ...
100+, F
19
|
The Google...I should've bought stocks when they launched! Live and learn. Google is good, not perfect - only as good as the programmers. Seriously better than Safari. That's another group topic I think.
1
|
Google doesn't have everything. People sucks=google sucks.
0
|
Google is not always right. Don't just keep looking for solutions to your problems only through google. It is just a search engine. It just provides you with whatever could be the possibility to an xyz situation. For instance numbness in some...
2
|
I heard somewhere that technology is making us dumber. Like, we don't use our brains to solve problems any more, we just rely on technology. But when I want to learn something, i will Google it and get my answer! So in a way, isn't techn...
8
|
Google goes from 0 to 100 real quick! Started off as how to decrease the sensitivity in my nails to the top ten signs and symptoms of subungual melanoma. Sigh~ I guess my boyfriend has fingernail cancer now.
2
|
It's a little bit frightening to think about how much power we give to Google's algorithms. All over the worlds, so much knowledge is acquired (and therefore, so many decisions are made) on the basis of Google search results.
1
|
Remember the day when the encyclopedia was your “Google”?
13
|
I visited my parents a while back and there is still a set of encyclopedias sitting in the rec room from 20 years ago. Can't imagine how slow information traveled before the internet. I even had to Google the word encyclopedia to make sure it w...
4
|
Princess Diana I just watched Diana -Her Story on PBS and what a sad story it was. It was 20 years ago today that Princess Diana died and I can still remember that day when I heard she was killed in a car wreck. The world really lost a beautiful sou...
7
|
From directions to places to eat.Information needed.Just about everything.I would be lost without it.
3
|
Is there any new social networks like this that no one knows about?, tell me
0
|
It's almost like a best friend. Google is reliable and will give you all the answers you need. Truly remarkable and loyal to your quest for anything
5
|
I seem to be falling in the social-norm of today's society and turning to Google/the internet waayy too much for answers. When don't you go somewhere and see at least one person with their face in their phone?
7
|
Yes!!! Its amazing how many people use pictures from the web. Google tells on you 😝
6
|
When you Google all the answers to your homework.
1
|
😝😈😝😝
6
|

I Google Everything

I Google Everything | Similar Worlds