I Like to Be Touched

The touch of a person needs to be soft and gently and for me no man is capable of this because they are too rough and eager but maybe because I find woman know how to touch another woman we know how to touch and where to touch. At times I crave thi...
12
1 day ago
|
Only sometimes, and depends on by who... I do have my own personal bubble. And if you need a hug you'll a quick 1 sec pat "there, there"... kind of a stranger danger alarm goes off if im not close with you
11
|
my favourite place to be touched is under my chin
22-25
32
|
I crave the sensuality of having somebody’s hands roam around my body, but even the little moments make me feel so happy. Somebody accidentally brushes against me while I’m stood at a bus-stop, or maybe somebody takes the seat next to me on a train a...
32
|
There’s something so soothing and stress-relieving about physical touch.
5
|
..Moved! You know those movies that cause you to get a lump in your throat? That story you hear that makes you cry... The little girl or boy, dressed to the nines for Mommy's funeral....
0
|
It is the kind of love that would give me goosebumps. When our skins would reach outward, like magnets, long deprived of their opposite charge. It is an emotion in motion. It won't be purely physical; it's the act of connecting with each o...
9
|
There are a number of ways to be touched. In the cinema, the emotions you feel at a part in the movie touches your heart. Then there's the dirty l!d man next to you who keeps looking at you, who puts his arm on the rest and pushed yours off, and...
9
|
Affection is always nice lol
1
|
Touch me, it doesn't matter where and it doesnt matter how I need to know I'm still alive so someone touch me now Shake my hand and say hello or pat me on the back kiss me on the cheek that I may feel this sense I lack slap my face and pul...
7
|
I held a hand today. And it was odd. Fingers looking for the right spot, Not wanting to feel awkward. .. As I held it, I sneaked looks at it. Working hands. Short fingers that somehow fit in my longer ones. Nails that have never seen a manicurist, B...
11
|
Some guys do, some guys don't, some guys will and some guys won't! Militant feminism is ruining the world for women, it's not improving anything anymore. Finding a guy not scared to be friendly, tactile, and loving is becoming a nee...
15
|
Yes, like Adam in the Sistine Chapel, by God! It's interesting, have you ever visited Roma?
6
|
Not usually, but when I'm having an anxiety attack, it's the most comforting sensation.
11
|
I'll get goosebumps whenever you touch me. I want you to kiss me passionately. Bring out the woman in me. For it will not into my ear you'll whisper, but into my heart. It will not my lips you'll kiss, but my soul. I want to be claspe...
20
|
The feeling of another person touching my body is incredible. It gives me a sense of security and warmth like no other. Holding my body close to theirs makes me feel so safe.
11
|
I like tactile men, men who reassure you that you have their attention. The other night I was dining with Gianni, the Italian guy who drove me to Rome as a favour, and whom I have seen a number of times since, and we have become close friends. He ha...
10
|
On my hand or someplace where the person is touching my bare skin and they are touching me not just my clothes. If its someone who cares about me I love it when they touch me.
11
|
I love being touchy❤️
12
|
A gentle touch on the shoulder is nice. It makes one feel safe.
11
|

I Like to Be Touched
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy

I Like to Be Touched | Similar Worlds