I Want to Be In a Healthy Loving Relationship

My bf went to lie down in the other room, and it’s only 7:30 PM. Sometimes he does that. I’ve never liked it. I always worry that something is really wrong. (And he’s been doing this for years; he did it before our trouble started - so this is not so...
6
|
Just want to be a relationship with someone.
6
|
At least I think I do. No.... I do. There is someone, I want to have a relationship with. I find myself holding back, because I want to it happen, but I am afraid. Even though I know this person would never hurt me. I know he feels the same way I do....
2
|
Modern dating is strange. I get that everyone is different, but I don’t relate to wanting to date multiple people. If I don’t get the impression I have enough chemistry where someone is worth seeing exclusively then I don’t feel like giving that an...
8
|
When I married in 1994 I was 21. This was my wedding song... The One. https://youtu.be/yi-U72IA0PM I listened to it tonight for the first time in years and I wept. There was a time when the lyrics were so meaningful to me and why I chose this song....
15
|
I don't feel like a gf, I feel like someone's mother. I feel like I make all the effort and still there is more need. I feel like I forgive all the time, when there is no forgiveness for me. My one refusal to take part has made things very ...
5
|
My bf has been so unfair to me...telling ppl lies abt me, always making excuses as to why he can't do simple things for me like drop me home etc. I feel hurt because I financially supported him for abt a year or so when his work was slow....and ...
5
|
So here goes....my bf and i live a little over an hr apart. He's going fishing tmr w his friends and is gonna drop one of them home afterwards which is halfway to the way to my home. The plan was that ill meet him at the half way point so we wil...
3
|
My bf confuses me. He wants me to contribute financially so we can build a house soon (me contributing means that the house will be mine also),encourages and helps me work on my weight, took a loan. So those things indicate that he's looking at...
2
|
My boyfriend doesn't want to leave me. However I think he fell for his ex while we were having some problems and she messaged him...he can't have her as she is in another relationship with a very successful guy...apparently a lot of women l...
4
|
So, wow. There has been a while since I last wrote something. I usually begin writing again when somethings is wrong and it fills my mind. Yes. About one and a half a year ago I met my partner who I love so strongly that I don't know what to do ...
18-21
1
|
I sometimes wonder if there is such a thing...🤔
7
|
He don't do anything to show me that he at least a little bit interested in me. I messaged him I love you with no replies. Why won't he leave if he's just not into me..
5
|
So like. I have a girlfriend ATM and i also have an ex. Around this time last her I broke up with my ex because she had cheated on me. We did end up going out again but it didn't feel right so we broke up again late last year. Since that occurre...
1
|
So two weeks ago my GF dumps me. 😭 A week ago I met a woman who helped me get over it....sweet, kind, caring, warm, compassionate, understanding, intelligent, accepting, loving and stunningly gorgeous. 😍 We've really got the potential for a grea...
0
|
i think i missed being in a relationship, to love and be loved back.life is just too lonely to be lived by yourself, no one to share the pain and no one to celebrate little joys with. It could have been lovelier counting the days passing by with lov...
20
|
I want to care, I really do...but it's just so...ouch 😥
11
|
If you go from friendship to getting serious, to long-term relationship and marriage, to family-with-kids, I've had the greatest problems with the last step. Many people just "plunk" into having kids. I could never do that because I ne...
3
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Want to Be In a Healthy Loving Relationship | Similar Worlds