I'm Hurting

I threw away the one good thing in my life. The last few months have been so hard physically and mentally but I had a purpose, a reason to be. Now I don't have that and everything seems so pointless. Was it the right decision? I will never kno...
0
|
I'm hurting because I'm lying in bed telling myself that everything is my fault.
0
|
Someone dropped by.. Came into my life after I had grieved the loss of their friendship.. And we decided that it would be best if we didn't put ourselves through the same thing as last time. I thought I would be okay, but it hurts even more than...
0
|
Just one of those nights where ending it all seems like such a perfectly reasonable decision :) At this point I don't even wish I was somebody else; that would mean someone else would have to be me. I just wish I could end it.
0
|
I am asking myself.. If the only reason you're alive is because when you think of leaving, you feel guilty and hate yourself for thinking that way.. Is it really worth living? Apparently the medication and therapy have been helping.. Because no...
0
|
The moment you are trying to help a friend but then she all of a sudden bitches out against you because you try to help. A sledge hammer hitting me in my face would have been less painful...
0
|
Anybody else been at that point in their life where you just wake up look around you and wonder why your where your at? Been storming on throughout the last few years with such a wall around me and just switched off emotionally myself just concentrat...
0
|
Yesterday, for the first time, my brother spoke to the guy I've been having an online relationship with. My brother asked me to leave the room, after which he asked him about our potential future. He said that it seemed unlikely as we live very ...
0
|
Friend... Im looking for somebody to text with. I live in the US, so unless you want international fees, I would suggest you live here as well lol. Ummm, I'm looking for another girl, preferably between the ages of 14-18 o...
0
|
Lost...... You took my fears away, And made them true, You took my love away, And ripped my heart out too, You took my laughter away, And my happiness too, And let all my sadness, And tears get through, The rest of me that was ...
0
|
Losing You... The truth you tell me hurts more than your lie Once I learned it I started to cry Every time I thought of you I remembered what I thought was true I try to cover it as I mend my heart It's no use I'm bro...
0
|

I'm Hurting
For people who are hurting over lost frienships, loves, relationships, partners...etc. This group is for you, please join us!
Categories: Emotional Health, Health

I'm Hurting | Similar Worlds