This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Had An Affair

Baby Bear.... It's been 369 days since we admitted how we felt about one another. That revelation was one of many tender moments I've shared with you. It's so sad that we parted ways only nine weeks after revealing to one another ho...
4
|
For 20 years my best friend from high school and I had a secret affair. I kept it from my husband and he still is in the dark. It ended when she succumbed to cancer 20 years ago today. RIP my friend.
25
|
My husband and I agreed to allow each other a free pass before our wedding. One last fling, no strings attached and no guilt. Not really an affair I know as we weren't yet married and it was permitted.
17
|
I've always had a bit of a crush on my best friend, we've known each other since we were kids and I've just silently admired her. But she's getting married soon and she said she would appreciate some help picking wedding lingerie...
9
|
This evening he was on my mind quite heavily. I couldn't stop thinking of him. I haven't thought of him that much lately. It was strange because I felt like he was calling out to me. I put our favorite song on repeat just to feel him clo...
43
|
It was my fantasy for years to cheat on my wedding day, I know many people will think that is wrong and disgusting but I can't help it. I say it was my fanatasy because I recently got married, and fulfilled the fantasy.
26
|
I was with him for 8 years.  Was it right?  Not at all.  Do I have any regrets? Not one! When I saw him there was an instant attraction.  He was very handsome and charismatic. I  knew I was gonna be with him. The day we met we ended up talking my wh...
51
|
I said goodbye and meant it. Got on that train and tried to make the memory of how you looked that day standing at the station, sunlight all around you - a photo, a secret painful picture to keep in my heart. I stopped replying to your messages - I...
6
|
I wanted to understand why I had this affair, so I've been doing a lot of introspecting, especially after reading the book "Codependent No More" that my therapist gave me. And this is the list I've comprised. My List.... A. Ins...
12
|
I had an affair a year ago. I came clean and told my husband. I left my job, broke contact with my friends (who were also friends with the OM), I handed over control of email accounts, bank accounts, closed all social media, phone never locked - tr...
11
|
Yesterday was 20 years since I first laid eyes on the other man I love. He doesn't know it, he's a man. He knows I love him though even after all this time. A long time ago he felt the same way but he wasn't mature enough to let us las...
8
|
Where to start... This mess is just too much to even find the root of it. It's about me and J. There was this guy who I knew 5 years ago. Let's call him J. I met him through a mutual friend during her birthday, I had a crush on him. At...
1
|
I am here from EP and looking for all my friends from there. Feel free to say hi. Yes I am also having an affair, if you can cal it that.
2
|
Back in 2003, I was living in an apartment with my ex girlfriend. One night, I met a woman in an AOL chatroom. We struck up a conversation and a quick friendship. The following week, we met for the first time. Every Friday night, her husband went out...
0
|
A while ago I had an affair and I wrote about it on here. At the time I had said it was the best thing to come into my life. How wrong I was. The physical part lasted for about 2 years. Times have been hard and we have not been able to see each other...
0
|

I Had An Affair
Categories: Affairs, Dating and Relationships
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Had An Affair | Similar Worlds