I Am Scared of Relationships

At this point it's like water under the bridge. Every relationship I've been in has led to hurt. Both romantic and otherwise. From these experiences I just don't know If I would ever make room in my life for someone else and be will...
3
|
I’m thankful for the relationships that didn’t last
3
|
My first one was at age 20 and my second age 23. Both went downhill. I haven't dated in 5 years well 4 in a half years and I am don't with meaningless relationships. I got hurt so bad. In my frist relationship, I dated my first boyfriend fo...
2
|
When I am talking to people it just makes me nervous. I think im telling them all of this stuff about me. We formed a connection, right? Nope because it seems no matter what I do everyone leaves, in real life on the internet. It feels like people ta...
5
|
I don’t want to be in a relationship. My past relationships, I was hurt constantly. Was constantly put down. Verbal and emotional abuse. Told what to wear and how to style my hair. Worried if I wasn’t good enough. Always trying to please him. Even af...
8
|
Most of the time I can never tell if I hate people or if im just that scared of relationships because most of the time when I get a chance to form one (platonic) I start to feel (this is kinda mean but what ever) disgust and fear. Sometimes people sa...
5
|
I wish I was heartless so I wouldn't have to feel like I can't ever be enough for you. I wish I didn't care about how you feel so I wouldn't have to hurt with you. I love you, but I don't want to hurt you. I don't want t...
2
|
I still can't stop thinking about him. It's not as often at least. I keep wishing the night he slept next to me, when I got up, I would have asked him to move to the floor with me, because there wasn't enough room on the couch. I remem...
1
|
In the end, every one seems to leave. When I feel we are getting close they disappear as if I had been walking on thin ice the entire time. I should have expected to fall through sometimes. I keep switching between its ok to like a person to if they ...
6
|
I am terrified of relationships, yet there is one person I still can't stop thinking about every so often. I regret not doing something when I had the chance, but it might have caused problems and I was scared. Not sure which had the most influe...
2
|
I can't get this off my mind and it's driving me nuts. I'm pretty sure I like this guy. It was a few nights before my 21st birthday. He wanted to see me drunk and said I should stay at his house and we could drink. I ended up doing it....
0
|
YOU DID NOT LIKE THE COLOR OF MY WINGS SO i FLEW AWAY. I guess you wrote a script in your head and I failed to be the best character for it. I am sorry I can only be myself
7
|
i was dumped because im so fat back then ,even though i try so hard to be skinny ,.
2
|
As being single for the most of my entire life, I really don't know what to do when it comes to having a relationship with someone and trying to stop thinking of someone at the same time doesn't help. The obvious question for me is, How can...
1
|
Perhaps I should say I am scared of who I become in relationships. I am so afraid of rejection & that he won't like the "real" me that I lose myself completely trying to be what he wants. It's been this way forever, with every...
1
|
I guess I am not ready for one. I don't know how to get to a place where I will be ready for one. This really sweet and attractive and lovely guy clearly wants to get to know me better, but I feel like I'm putting up a wall even though I re...
0
|
I just noticed this group in my home feed. I felt like I needed to put up a post here. I've been putting up a bug front for six months about how I'm free now and single life is great but.... Side bar.... Truth be told... I'm afraid to...
0
|
I'm in one but every time we try to kiss I wuss out. I've been doing this for two years. I think it's the same with her. I don't know what to do.
0
|

I Am Scared of Relationships
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Am Scared of Relationships | Similar Worlds