I Love Massages

Refashion my alignment in my body and so release me from the turmoil of human life for those moments I am moulded under your hands.
13
|
I am lucky that this is one of thing my husband loves giving and he's quite good at it too. I usually prepare the oils and have nice scented oils for the for my front and therapeutic oils for my neck, shoulders and lower back, legs and feet. I d...
4
|
I seriously need a good massage. For sure. Even a hand massage would be nice. Anything, but done professionally.
9
|
At work this morning, the lady who watches the monitors told me about a Groupon for Spa Castle in Texas. I believe I will take this deal and a wee road trip this weekend. I have this Vegas ready swimsuit that never got used and at this place for one ...
0
|
My back is hurting :( I could sure use a massage, unless there is another for the pain to go away
0
|

I Love Massages
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy

I Love Massages | Similar Worlds