I Was Bullied

One day a couple of guys pinned me to the ground and took it in turns to repeatedly hock loogies on my face until it was covered in spit, I hated those jerks. I feel for anyone else who has also been bullied it sucks but life is much better after sch...
1
|
I was bullied by two ugly bitches that were jealous of me. I had nice long hair that wasn't frizzy like now, lol. I had a nice figure and clothes looked good on me.
1
|
Looks like Im #3000. What do I win?
2
|
I used to do gymnastics as a kid and I’m a friendly person so I talked to everyone and the girls I tried to befriend said they hated me, spit at me, and other things because my dad was black. I didn’t understand at the time why they hated the fact, b...
8
|
I can still remember the smell of a jock's B.O as he rubbed my face all round his sweaty armpit, I hated that happening, it was almost as bad as the face farts.
0
|
The football jocks would make me smell their sweaty football boots after a match then they would flush my head down the toilet, then they would fart on my face. I hated school.
3
|
My sister was vicious to me. She would scratch me and kick me in the back of head. She also tried kicking me in the nuts, but I always used my leg to block her kick. Eventually, I got so angry that I snapped, and broke her finger.
2
|
I was in my English class and the teacher had to take a pupil to see the headteacher, just after the teacher left, one of the guys in my class pinned me to the floor he took his socks off and they were football socks that he wears all the time and he...
3
|
A group of 5 fat jocks dragged me into the locker room after sports, they pinned me to the floor one of the guys got me in a headlock, there wasn't any chance of me getting out of it he was around 6ft 3 and weighing almost 400 lbs. He shoved my ...
2
|
I hated doing P.E right after the football team had played a match. They would pin me down and make me smell their sweaty feet and football socks, laughing at me as I cried.
2
|
One day at school a group of guys grabbed me and dragged me to the field, and the field was really muddy because there had been heavy rain for the past week, they pinned me down and rubbed my face in the mud for about 5 minutes. I then had to walk ho...
2
|
One of the guys from the school football team would often pin me down and rub his sweaty smelly football socks all over my face, the socks were ripe with sweat and had been worn for at least 2 weeks, I tried to squirm away but he just laughed at my m...
2
|
Two weeks ago, something happened to me where i was judged harshly and someone wanted to change my "I am not interested" point of view to being "all involved" in a subject. Two other people made the same comment I made but i was t...
5
|
There were these 3 kids who made my life hard in highschool. I went to school in a neighboring city. The schools were I live aren't the best or safest. The neighboring town is a lot safer and wealthier than the rat hole I live in. They would sur...
2
|
I was bullied by my classmates at the age of seven - children can be very cruel!
9
|
I learnt through bruises and black eyes that telling a teacher or a parent did not solve the problems, only temporarily stops it until everything relaxed and they could resume. I grew stronger learning this so I refused to give them what they wanted,...
3
|
I was always bullied by older girls, I was younger than them but taller from the outset! Regularly I'd have my skirt pulled so the button at the back broke. After a time my Mum sewed extra strength into it so it couldn't be broken.
7
|
I hated middle and high school. No friends and picked on constantly.
2
|
In middle school. However, I don't really feel any spite towards those who picked on me because, I sort of brought it upon myself. I did something wrong, and people found out about it. Yet, it still was a difficult time in my life. I've lea...
4
|
A few weeks ago I shaved my head to cleanse my body and soul, when I went to school I showed someone my head and some teacher laughed...
0
|

I Was Bullied
Categories: Abuse, Health, Parenting and Family, Youth

I Was Bullied | Similar Worlds