I Was Bullied

Are you your own bully? If others were to be privy to your internal dialogue would they cringe at the harshness? I wonder what your “self talk” looks and sounds like..
4
|
Looks like Im #3000. What do I win?
2
|
I used to do gymnastics as a kid and I’m a friendly person so I talked to everyone and the girls I tried to befriend said they hated me, spit at me, and other things because my dad was black. I didn’t understand at the time why they hated the fact, b...
9
|
My sister was vicious to me. She would scratch me and kick me in the back of head. She also tried kicking me in the nuts, but I always used my leg to block her kick. Eventually, I got so angry that I snapped, and broke her finger.
2
|
Two weeks ago, something happened to me where i was judged harshly and someone wanted to change my "I am not interested" point of view to being "all involved" in a subject. Two other people made the same comment I made but i was t...
5
|
I was bullied by my classmates at the age of seven - children can be very cruel!
9
|
I learnt through bruises and black eyes that telling a teacher or a parent did not solve the problems, only temporarily stops it until everything relaxed and they could resume. I grew stronger learning this so I refused to give them what they wanted,...
3
|
I was always bullied by older girls, I was younger than them but taller from the outset! Regularly I'd have my skirt pulled so the button at the back broke. After a time my Mum sewed extra strength into it so it couldn't be broken.
7
|
In middle school. However, I don't really feel any spite towards those who picked on me because, I sort of brought it upon myself. I did something wrong, and people found out about it. Yet, it still was a difficult time in my life. I've lea...
4
|
A few weeks ago I shaved my head to cleanse my body and soul, when I went to school I showed someone my head and some teacher laughed...
0
|
Yeah, I was a weany as a kid. I was afraid of lots of things, especially older boys since they were taller, stronger, and often aggressive, especially at the ages of 13 to 15. I rode a school bus from 6th grade until I got a car in 11th grade and ...
4
|
Once they shut me in a small trunk.
1
|
My first instance of being bullied was when I was three and a four year old pushed me down at the park. His excuse was I was hogging the slide, when in fact, I was too afraid to go down it. My mom was probably on the phone, she spent a lot of time on...
3
|
The first thing Jean-Pierre done to me was whip me with a fishing rod. It hurt, and when he saw the weal on my back he laughed. That was three weeks two days after we first arrived in Toronto. It confused me why he wanted to live in Toronto when he ...
3
|
School was awkward. There were horrid girls there who thought they were better than everyone else. They ended up with expulsion.
2
|
From 3rd grade to 8th grade, it seems I was everyone's favorite victim. Whether it was because of my weight, red hair, insecurities, or the fact that sometimes I could be really annoying, everyone seemed to hate me. I dreaded going to school eve...
0
|
Some girls can be complete bitches.
9
|
I think the most difficult part of life is managing fellow humans. As a kid I was bullied so much that I disliked going to school. Mondays were my worst days and Fridays were my best. Right now, the most difficult part of my work is managing collea...
4
|
people at school are jerks if your not freinds with the populer people
5
|
Do you have to react to the bullies to get bullied? If you do, then I'm fine.
1
|

I Was Bullied
Categories: Abuse, Health, Parenting and Family, Youth

I Was Bullied | Similar Worlds