I Find Psychology Interesting

After some strange experiences (plural, so this is not a personal attack on annyone) this week on SW, I decided to add another story and change my "about me" page. People that feel attacked by what I have to write, should at least read it o...
6
|
I didn't go past my freshman studies however my brother tried to write a college essay on Freudian psychology. Said our differences in "upbringing" explains my paranoia. I just simply think he was lucky to not remember the ghetto.
1
|
I found this short story online A while back... A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Until it suddenl...
1
|
People with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) are likely to have a better performance in tasks that require attention to detail, such as baggage screening tasks in airport security. It's not definite, but may be concluded with more research and stu...
2
|
A couple of recent studies caught my attention. The first involved over 200 students from one university. Divided into groups they were asked to imagine working on a project and during the course of this project they would get messages from teammates...
3
|
To my understanding, he gets a sadness that "he has no definition or uniqueness to his own being. He does not feel secure about his identity." This explains my observation that he likes to identify as other people, characters, or actors fro...
4
|
"As with almost everything else in life, you learn about relationships through experience. And since your first serious relationship began as an infant with your caretakers, that is where you began learning about relationships. Children are mot...
4
|
Your shadow is made up of all the traits and tendencies that you have but try to repress and distance yourself from because they don't fit with the identity you have chosen for yourself. To find these traits and tendencies you have to look at ...
7
|
Can't wait until senior year when I can take it. I've always been pretty good at reading people.
0
|
I have 18 months of school left and I want to become a straight A's student again next year so I will get the best A-Levels that I'm able to get. After that I really want to study psychology and then become a behavioural therapist for adole...
5
|
Psychology is really flawed. It gives people excuses to vilify each other and themselves, it tries to label and put boxes around everyone and everything. It gives us excuses to sit still, or to be a jerk to people. But it also gives us tools for movi...
0
|

I Find Psychology Interesting
Categories: Education

I Find Psychology Interesting | Similar Worlds