I Waste Way Too Much Time On the Internet

I'm contemplating deleting all of my online life. This place, kik, Facebook. I need the people that I have in these places much more than they need me. There is so much more I could be doing with my life. I would certainly get more sleep. 😴
5
|
EVERY shopping website I go to becomes an add on my computer somewhere... I went to JET.com for the first time just to what they had (they sell everything, I mean EVERYTHING) and next thing I know I hope on facebook and there is a jet ad promoting 2...
0
|
I've been skimming through the questions/story page for the past three-ish hours. It's helped rid my boredom slightly. Now the posts are slowing down and I'm thinking bed or movie.
7
|
"Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose"
9
|
Although I have and probably will continue to learn some things while online, that doesn't seem to be a fair trade for the amount of time I spend anymore. I hope to reduce this habit, or addiction, and return to being a bit more like I used to ...
1
|

And so do you, or you wouldn't be here!
Categories: Hobbies, Science & Technology

I Waste Way Too Much Time On the Internet | Similar Worlds