I Hate Asking For Help

Most of the time, I won't. That's gotten me in some trouble before. It takes a lot for me to even admit to myself that I can't do it. I don't want to believe it. It's pride, yes, but there have also been people in my life who...
3
|
But please, help me safe my home <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Dont-Want-To-Lose-The-Experience-Project/1121488" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>
18-21
0
|
Hey i just discovered this, (lol this isn't an add) i think its a great way of helping yourself https://www.futureme.org/ write yourself an email to the future I wrote how i think i can get over my hurdle (final school year, getting into medic...
0
|
I don't like asking for help, even if I need it, I don't like asking for it. When I do, it makes me feel weak, and it kind of makes me feel like a loser, and a failure. I'd much rather figure out and solve things on my own. So that...
0
|
The Price Of Pride... When I was a kid, we struggled somewhat financially due to my mom's alcoholism. Every time my sister used to ask for something my parents couldn't afford, I saw how much it upset my dad that he c...
0
|

I Hate Asking For Help
Categories: Other

I Hate Asking For Help | Similar Worlds