I Love Thunderstorms

There is nothing like the sound of rain hitting the roof. The loud booming of thunder seemingly shaking the earth. The lightning, lights up the sky and allows such vivid images of the sky and world below that you otherwise wouldn't see. It is be...
5
|
Alberta Afternoon
7
|
Thunder rolls across the plains, Thor rides in pouring rain. He rides to Jotumheim to fight Lightning strikes when Mjölner bites. Lightning cracks the blackened sky, Hear the thunder chariot ride All brave men with hearts of war Ride the path of mig...
2
|
1
|
For the lols.
0
|
Growing up I used to be terrified of thunderstorms, especially when they happened at night. But as I got older, I became fascinated by them. Now I love thunderstorms and I even go out and take pics of them. Its interesting to see the power a thund...
5
|
I wish we had one now, this winter has been so long and we still have snow here
6
|
Something to look forward to this week-some significant thunderstorms are expected.
7
|
Crack! Crack! Splash, splash! The rain lashing the windows! Heavy purple dark grey cloudy fluffiness. Crack! Splash! Crack! Splash!
3
|
I love it. It’s the only time I feel peaceful and calm.
9
|
I remember the first time I was at home on my own during a thunderstorm. I cried down the phone to my mum and ended up spending the afternoon with my neighbour next door while he tried to calm me down. I’m pretty embarrassed looking back at it.
5
|
Except when they make power cut during important work or game before saving!
2
|
I love how much energy is created during a thunderstorm! It takes my breath away and gives me goosebumps when I hear the rolling thunder. It is amazing how much energy can be concentrated into such a tiny string of photons, and how that string of pho...
22
|
I love to be someplace safe, dry and comfortable during a storm. I like to hear the wind howl like a whistle and feel the ground rumble with thunder. I watch as the clouds dance in the sky and the lightning brightens up the dark. I smell the air as t...
11
|
Yessir I do! I love curling up next to the windows during a storm and just watch it, it's so calming to me 😀
7
|
Do you like storms? I ask, do you love thundering, how do I love her? When the sky is ready to fall directly on the head. Thunder shakes the earth.Lightning lights everything around as in the afternoon. Air smells of fresh ozone. Sorry I do not know ...
8
|
Ironically I find them calming. I used to go outside with my camera and go storm chasing. I think I want to try and get more shots next time some rough weather rolls by.
15
|
I recently had dinner on a terrace in Jamaica with fourteen others. I felt bad for the seven who's back was turned to the ocean, for they were missing this...
3
|
I've just been walking for two and a half hours in a thunderstorm by the river. ❤
5
|
The raw power to me is a reminder that on the Earth we are frail, and dependent on God, the laws He established throughout the universe.
4
|

I Love Thunderstorms
Categories: Travel

I Love Thunderstorms | Similar Worlds