I Have Borderline Personality Disorder

Kinky 🔥
8
|
😂
12
|
I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder 15 years ago and that feels like it was only yesterday, but not in a good way. But I'm still trying to manage the condition and think I manage okay for the most part, I've just become ext...
4
|
I shattered into a million tiny pieces when I was given the diagnosis of BPD... In fact, I ran from it and got myself in all sorts of mess. I couldn't bear the thought of that label. In the last few years I've barely coped (quite badly at t...
1
|
I told the first friend person ever I am borderline tonight. Seemed cool. Now I'm back home and feeling good about it. Its a hard secret to keep sometimes.
2
|
I feel like I'm not allowed here. I'm not official diagnosed, but before you comment "go to a doctor," please understand that's really hard for me to do right now. But, BPD it seems like the missing piece or link. Even the tw...
1
|
Hello First, let me say, it is not my intention to offend anyone. I am merely seeking some insight and enlightenment about BPD. In my previous posts, I alluded to the fact that I believe my husband has ADHD. He has never been diagnosed, but after ...
1
|
I feel alone most of the time. I never feel good enough. I always feel unlovable. I always feel like a burden. I always feel like I'm difficult. I always compare myself to others. I'm always worried people who "love" me are ...
5
|
One of my current diagnoses is actually bipolar, but I think I have borderline personality disorder either instead or as well. I'm too young to be diagnosed with bpd though. Anyway, I just feel really guilty about myself because I always react ...
18-21
2
|
I just cried on the phone to my boyfriend who was on his way over, ended up coming down to meet him in the car and crying more and talking about a lot of things. This all started because I met a guy (we're in an open relationship) and was thinki...
4
|
I was diagnosed at 16 and didn't accept it until I had four more opinions. It doesn't affect me as much now I'm over 30 than it did when I was younger. Having a great therapist for the last 8 years who doesn't sugar coat things ha...
20
|
Fuming. Are we to generalise all those with a limp, or all those who get a physical illness? Are they all the same? Two programs on TV this week where the 'perpetrator' is suddenly identified as having BPD. And they are prize nutters, manip...
0
|
The Curse Of Borderline Personality Disorder... I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in 2009, I always said that it's the people who lives with a person suffering from this mood disorder who suffers the mos...
0
|
My Life With Border Line Personality Disorder... I look at the world and try to put into perspective what they perceive as normal to which I perceive as abnormal. Where is this person behind this disorder? Or have I become so a...
0
|

I Have Borderline Personality Disorder
Categories: Health

I Have Borderline Personality Disorder | Similar Worlds