I Like to Go to the Gym

This lat machine is my fave. I'm up to 40 lbs which doesn't seem much but after 25 reps it gets difficult. Haha And it's a great upper body workout.
25
|
Okay so if you know me personally or close to me you would know that I have been struggling with my weight since I had some problems. I am now getting over this and am happy with my progress after a lot of gym work. Still not back to where I was but ...
30
|
I haven't been to the gym in a while but I started going back last month and I feel great after a workout. I would be in at least 45 minutes to an hour or an hour and a half. I'm eating healthier... well trying to. I've been eating le...
3
|
I'm not totally sure if "like" is the operative word but I feel good about going...once I've left (!), the slight ache or tingle of a well-worked body. I aim to go 4-5 times a week...helped by the fact that there's a gym in ...
10
|
How long do u spend in the gym?
8
|
A day off from work and I finally got to the gym today. Motivated!
2
|
Post-workout pic. Am I looking any better? Edited to add: The cost of eating whatever you want--working out almost every day!
35
|
Me earlier, working it! (inspired by @fiona876 to post)
37
|
I go to the gym but I don't have a trainer. I just make sure to workout next to someone with one it's basically the same thing.
4
|
Except for all the juice monkeys hogging equipment dropping and slamming weights, not wiping down their precious sweat off of the machines and the staff that doesn't enforce proper gym etiquette. I've needed to use a machine before but whe...
5
|
I go a few times a week to get cardio in
32
|
I did for years, and don't know why I stopped going! Well, I signed up again about a month ago and feel so much better! I guess the main reason I stopped was because I was on the road several days a week and found it hard to go on a regular b...
1
|
Therapy I belong to a very low key gym. It's Planet Fitness. No gymtimidation. There's a massage table. I discovered a perk that goes virtually underutilized. There are free classes. They are simple 30 minute sessions with a good trainer. ...
0
|

I Like to Go to the Gym
Categories: Sports

I Like to Go to the Gym | Similar Worlds