I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It is not always necessary to keep expressing everything to everyone. It is just a matter of comprehending the depth of feelings and emotions of a sufferer. It is about to put yourself in the shoes of someone who goes through that unimaginable pai...
0
|
MonkeyBrains (watercolour and digital) This monkey in my head, he screams and shouts and does whatever he likes. He makes me sad and happy and strong and weak. What does your monkey do? Should I cage him?
10
|
Yeah, like telling a random man that I'm going to the Medieval Fair on Friday because they sell floggers.... probably inappropriate....
6
|
I'm not very good at following the social script...some people really prefer that about me but others take it as rudeness. I'm more likely to skip small talk and ask if you are essentially happy with your life and what you honestly want to...
3
|
I'm not always appropriate in how I behave. My Mum despairs of me at times, tomboyish ways she says. I admit I took my bikini bra off once when I was playing volleyball!
6
|
My friends and I used to go out after dark dressed in all black to climb buildings. FYI climbing random buildings is illegal where I live. We would climb as high as we could. It was a challenge. So the old Baptist church was next. We had to sneak int...
5
|
I talk about things. I wear certain things. I wander through my wardrobe and my library. I sit on the draining board.
23
|
8
|
Sometimes, I feel like cutting heads off and hanging them up for people to see. I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way...
3
|
So, is it ok if I take out some of my anger on people who are obviously trolling. I mean, they want the attention, and I want to curse people out who I can't normally curse out. Seems like a win win situation to me. Or is this action looked ...
1
|
Sometimes I can blame it on the booze. Less times I can blame it on the weed but mostly I can't blame anything because I am just being me.
0
|

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes | Similar Worlds