I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

It is not always necessary to keep expressing everything to everyone. It is just a matter of comprehending the depth of feelings and emotions of a sufferer. It is about to put yourself in the shoes of someone who goes through that unimaginable pai...
0
|
I'm not very good at following the social script...some people really prefer that about me but others take it as rudeness. I'm more likely to skip small talk and ask if you are essentially happy with your life and what you honestly want to...
3
|
I'm not always appropriate in how I behave. My Mum despairs of me at times, tomboyish ways she says. I admit I took my bikini bra off once when I was playing volleyball!
6
|
My friends and I used to go out after dark dressed in all black to climb buildings. FYI climbing random buildings is illegal where I live. We would climb as high as we could. It was a challenge. So the old Baptist church was next. We had to sneak int...
5
|
8
|

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes | Similar Worlds