I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

If you could vote to legalize slavery, would you? Democrats don't need to answer because we already know your answer
3
1 day ago
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
Especially when it comes to having the appropriate reaction or emotion at the right time. My reaction to emotional upset is often numbness and detachment. It's only later if something comes along to spark a feeling that I react, sometimes quite ...
2
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
It is not always necessary to keep expressing everything to everyone. It is just a matter of comprehending the depth of feelings and emotions of a sufferer. It is about to put yourself in the shoes of someone who goes through that unimaginable pai...
0
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
I'm not very good at following the social script...some people really prefer that about me but others take it as rudeness. I'm more likely to skip small talk and ask if you are essentially happy with your life and what you honestly want to...
3
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
I'm not always appropriate in how I behave. My Mum despairs of me at times, tomboyish ways she says. I admit I took my bikini bra off once when I was playing volleyball!
7
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
My friends and I used to go out after dark dressed in all black to climb buildings. FYI climbing random buildings is illegal where I live. We would climb as high as we could. It was a challenge. So the old Baptist church was next. We had to sneak int...
5
|
I Act Inappropriately Sometimes
8
|

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes

I Act Inappropriately Sometimes | Similar Worlds