I Am Working On Myself

It's hard to appreciate what you have in your life right now when you're too focused on what don't you have.
5
|
Progress is the key to happiness 😊🧚‍♀️💫
2
|
One of the ways my depression manifests is it saps my ability to take basic care of myself. Which in turn makes me feel even more shitty. And before long I’m back to basically being a hermit who can’t bring herself to look in a mirror. I know this ma...
25
|
I’m so sick of living alone, and being isolated. Days go by.. love my kiddo dearly, but she’s not a substitute for adult friendship. It’s been so many years now. Situationally, I have a good thing going that I’m not about to jeopardize/destabil...
4
|
Feeling a little ‘mind blown’ right now. Just got done reading an interesting article that popped up on my newsfeed. It talked about how a good way to gauge potential abusive partners is by how they react to the first times you disagree with th...
6
|
10 Points for successful adulting! Xmas decorations not only down before February, but put away in an organized manner! 🎄👌😮 You’re welcome Future-Me 😂😂😂
3
|
Every single day. More of a reinvention really. Can't wait to see how I turn out! 😁
10
|
Ugh.. I need to find another volunteer opportunity relevant to counseling in addition to the art therapy group, but there’s such a limited selection. DVSAS has training in the spring, but it’s rather late in the evening twice a week, and much of Sat...
2
|
I wouldn't call it work but it is a very big job 😁
3
|
I need to learn to talk effectively and constructively with top Management. I need to be more flexible to listen to their point. Many a times , they make a point , which might not be in line with the current situation . However, if their point does n...
2
|
One thing I've learned that's helped me better myself: just because somebody points out a flaw in you, doesn't mean they're not guilty of the same flaw. In acting class, I often point things out in people that I do myself, for exa...
1
|
3
|
12
|
How do you handle anger?
3
|
15
|
I read this and want To share it with People who are interesting in changing their life 📖📚~ By :Robbins' Awaken the Giant Within Everyone has to sift through influences and affectations before settling into their enduring 'identity, bu...
4
|
Things I need to remember: Don't take things personally. Don't make assumptions. Don't cling to things or ideas, trust the process. Help where I can. I have everything I need inside me, I don't need to search for happiness el...
12
|
Saying yes when I mean no. This is a difficult thing for me to avoid as it can be hard to say no to the people you love. I want to see them happy so I'll go out of my way to make that happen but eventually it builds and I start to feel like I...
5
|
Always a work in progress. Always learning new things and growing. But, I think that's the part of life I enjoy the most! I love learning new things and developing new ideals and goals.
3
|
I'm such a piece of work. I've discovered talking or typing isn't a thing I want to do anymore. My head has become untranslatable; I can't always find the words. My head speaks a different language than my tongue, than my fingers...
2
|

I Am Working On Myself
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Working On Myself | Similar Worlds