I Am Working On Myself

Learning it’s OK to put myself & my needs first 🌸 Have a beautiful day everyone 🌸
12
|
Looking forward to another week of healing & change. I hope everyone of you reading this has a beautiful & peaceful one 🌸
15
|
It's hard to appreciate what you have in your life right now when you're too focused on what don't you have.
5
|
I’m so sick of living alone, and being isolated. Days go by.. love my kiddo dearly, but she’s not a substitute for adult friendship. It’s been so many years now. Situationally, I have a good thing going that I’m not about to jeopardize/destabil...
4
|
Feeling a little ‘mind blown’ right now. Just got done reading an interesting article that popped up on my newsfeed. It talked about how a good way to gauge potential abusive partners is by how they react to the first times you disagree with th...
6
|
Today's improvement is to cut my toe nails. They are too far away though and I'm not as flexible as I used to be 😖
4
|
10 Points for successful adulting! Xmas decorations not only down before February, but put away in an organized manner! 🎄👌😮 You’re welcome Future-Me 😂😂😂
3
|
Every single day. More of a reinvention really. Can't wait to see how I turn out! 😁
10
|
Ugh.. I need to find another volunteer opportunity relevant to counseling in addition to the art therapy group, but there’s such a limited selection. DVSAS has training in the spring, but it’s rather late in the evening twice a week, and much of Sat...
2
|
I wouldn't call it work but it is a very big job 😁
3
|
I need to learn to talk effectively and constructively with top Management. I need to be more flexible to listen to their point. Many a times , they make a point , which might not be in line with the current situation . However, if their point does n...
2
|
One thing I've learned that's helped me better myself: just because somebody points out a flaw in you, doesn't mean they're not guilty of the same flaw. In acting class, I often point things out in people that I do myself, for exa...
1
|
3
|
12
|
How do you handle anger?
3
|
15
|
I read this and want To share it with People who are interesting in changing their life 📖📚~ By :Robbins' Awaken the Giant Within Everyone has to sift through influences and affectations before settling into their enduring 'identity, bu...
4
|
Things I need to remember: Don't take things personally. Don't make assumptions. Don't cling to things or ideas, trust the process. Help where I can. I have everything I need inside me, I don't need to search for happiness el...
12
|
Saying yes when I mean no. This is a difficult thing for me to avoid as it can be hard to say no to the people you love. I want to see them happy so I'll go out of my way to make that happen but eventually it builds and I start to feel like I...
5
|
Always a work in progress. Always learning new things and growing. But, I think that's the part of life I enjoy the most! I love learning new things and developing new ideals and goals.
3
|

I Am Working On Myself
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Working On Myself | Similar Worlds