I Am Confused About My Feelings

He kissed me and I kissed him back.
6
|
Every time when I want to visit my parents my girlfriend will come up with an excuse for not going with me then at the last minute when it is time for me to leave she all of a sudden wants to go. This happens all the time! It causes fights and she wo...
1
|
Valentine's Day had passed and for that day I gave away flowers and got some. Been with friends but something's wrong. I do not know what it is.
1
|
I love kids a lot but I think I've to change my mind about having kids. The husband isn't willing to end this long distance relationship and it's not easy for me to move nearby to him. I'm not getting any younger too 😞. Instead of...
0
|
I am grieved by the man who hurt me intentionally and repeatedly and seriously, because I never got to nor will ever get to make things right with him....Part of me grieves, part of me doesn't care less about him....Maybe it's not me who ne...
1
|
i’m in an ldr relationship with someone. we’ve known each other for a really long time, and he’s younger than i am so i’ve always thought of him as a little brother more than anything else. a while back he told me that he’s had feelings for me for a ...
2
|
When your heart says; “ That’s kind of sweet “ But you brain says:”Are you kidding ? What kind of idiot do you take me for?”🙄
12
|
I don't want to give up the dope but I do but then i don't. I don't know what I want. I'm tired,sore,confused and want to hit something.
1
|
1
|
Please don't think of me so much......I am having hiccups badly...heyie u....yes I am saying to u!!!
6
|
Sometimes I feel that I miss him, and sometimes I feel sad because there's no name for this feeling, I just feel it in a way that makes me tired to my very bones. Feelings never do make sense. They get me all so confused, then they drive me aro...
9
|
1
|
I recently broke up with my girlfriend, whom I've been with for over 6 years... I made that decision, I knew that the relationship was doomed for some time, but I just kept going, I kept trying to ignore its problems, even though some of them we...
0
|
they all seems to be coming all at once, not slow waves, tsunami-like. i wonder whether there's a tips and methids about how to trace and figure out your feelings
1
|
I find myself not being able to grasp reality. The reality that I have husband who takes time off of work to take care of my parents. A man that cleans and cooks for our family. He may not make enough but pulls the extra weight around the house. I ma...
3
|
sometimes i feel in my life nothing will happen.I am living in a virtual world.Atleast it makes me happy for a while.When i go to office i make my self busy.But when i back to home it feels very lonely.Everyone is happy in their world but why i am no...
5
|
Hello everyone m 30 yrs a single working woman.Simple living simple girl.Now a days m not interested to do anything.In my office one of my colleague always saying about her age....she said m 26 now but still unmarried...etc etc.After her talk I alway...
7
|
I feel some sort of emptiness. And sometimes, my feelings are so ambiguous. I want to have everything and nothing. I want to love and I don't. I want to live and sometimes I don't. I can't even sleep well anymore. I just wanted to be...
4
|
I lived with a guy I met at home, in Toronto, for a year, but in the end there was no future in the relationship and it started getting abusive, do with what money I could raise I flew to Dublin. It was the least expensive flight, and it is almost ho...
2
|
There's a guy I really like. We talked a few months ago, but chose to stop talking since we wanted different things out of a relationship. He messaged me about a week ago, and we've been talking and stuff. I still like him, but we apparentl...
2
|

I Am Confused About My Feelings
who are we?
Categories: Health

I Am Confused About My Feelings | Similar Worlds