I Am Scared of Spiders

I know its something really weird to share, but I detest spiders. I'll cry if I see a spider in my room. I don't know how normal it is, but I really really hate those little things!
2
|
I don't know if I have arachnophobia or not, but spiders sometimes scare the living mess out of me. They scare me most when they're in my bedroom. If I see a spider and lose sight of it I cannot relax until it is found and killed. I can bec...
0
|
I do not like spiders and I really never have. I used to be interested into them, but I always killed them on sight. When I was little I brought out all of my army toys because I wanted to declare war on all of the spiders in the world.
0
|
Evil!... Spiders are pure evil. They're constantly plotting against me, I just know it. I mean, they have so many legs to rub together while pondering their next diabolical strike to surprise me, or make me walk into their...
0
|
FYI....creepy Information... I was watching the dicovery channel or something like that and discovered some really horrifying facts. The average person eats about 4 spiders in thier lifetime. Thats pretty much everyone on the ...
0
|
Thirsty?... When I was pregnant I would get really thursty in the middle of the night. So I would keep a cup of something to drink on the window ledge above my bed. One morning I woke up and as usual reached up for my cup and...
0
|

I Am Scared of Spiders
Categories: Health, Phobias

I Am Scared of Spiders | Similar Worlds