I Love Conversations That Last All Night

The last one I had was 2014 at a Norms. The three of us stayed there and talked about everything until the sun came up the next morning. One of the fondest moments of my life. Unfortunately this doesn't happen anymore. We've all moved on an...
0
|
I love conversations that last all night – that is usually how you can tell that you are conversing with the right people. That is usually the best way to properly get to know another person. It happened in this way when we first met; we spoke all ...
6
|
Depends on who you love and trust having a deep, longing conversation with.
3
|
It aint gotta be nothing romantic, but just that deep intamacy of getting to know someone as well as having refreshing and delightful conversation with someone and just the good vibes and the great atmosphere is just something refreshing and wonderfu...
6
|
Having a deep conversation with someone who has a brilliant mind and beautiful soul is a new way of romance. Conversation has a kind of charm about it, an insinuating and insidious something that elicits secrets just like love. The first ingredient ...
7
|
10
|
I think there’s truly something to be said about pleasant conversations that can go on for hours. Though I’m not entirely sure I’m the type to enjoy actually going an entire night without sleep just to talk with someone, some of my fondest memories f...
2
|
I miss having a connection with someone where this actually happens! It's been years...
12
|
Talking with you on the phone from late night 'til dawn. Listening to your breathing (and snoring) as you doze off to dreamland, hoping you'll dream of me in you sleep. ❤🤗
10
|
We talked until the sun came up. No, I don't even remember what we talked about, and really, it didn't matter. We touched on every subject when we didn't have bottles to our lips. The conversation was great... but the company was bette...
2
|
Especially convos with myself.
8
|
You go through you're days like everyone else. You try o fade into the crowd, be the same as the others. And it's okay if the difference is small. Unfortunately, sometimes the difference between the public you and the real you is way too bi...
4
|
I like that beginning stage when your first meet someone and there's that spark. They put in the effort and make you feel significant. I love talking with someone you share common interests with. I find it attractive when someone knows how to ho...
18
|
As long as it doesn’t cut into my sleep time.
5
|
Conversations tend to get so deep and interesting late at night, you can learn things about a person that you never knew before and know their feelings and emotions ten times better. Talking to a loved one from 12 till 5 am... just perfect <3 Who...
6
|
Yes I love them! it doesn't even matter what you talk about, the best are the ones that you don't even realize kept you up all night till you look outside and see the sun :)
8
|
Gosh its been a while an I miss it tbh.. :c
3
|
I wish I could have someone to talk to all night but people always end up leaving all of a sudden 🙁
1
|
I feel like people are more emotionally "real" and true to what they say at night and this is when the deepest and most sacred conversations and bonds are made.
44
|
Who's in the mood to start one?
2
|

Hobbies

I Love Conversations That Last All Night | Similar Worlds