I Have Scars and Cuts That Tell a Story

I used to self harm. I don’t anymore. Last time I did any self harm was over 3 years ago. I forgot that I used to do. But was reminded of it, when I began wearing sleeveless tops, because of the heat. The scars on my body are very old. I must be used...
5
|
i have a lot of self harm scars like i still cut today sometimes the 1st time i ever cut myself i was 15 and the year was 2016 this started when My Boyfriend at the time Micheal Cheated on me with four other girls and i listened to all these sad song...
0
|
I really want to cut until I can't feel the pain any longer.I want my blood to just drain out of me & my parents to find me dead. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to die.
6
|
They aren't just scars. They're the demons I fought at 3am They're my insecurities My deepest fears & my lonely nights ... They are the insults I have received & the emotions I can't contain. They are apart of me & ...
10
|
i have a lot of self harm scars like i still cut today the 1st time i ever cut myself i was 15 and the year was 2016 this started when My Boyfriend at the time Micheal Cheated on me with four other girls and i listened to all these sad songs about cu...
1
|

I Have Scars and Cuts That Tell a Story
Categories: Health, Self-harm

I Have Scars and Cuts That Tell a Story | Similar Worlds