I Want to Write a Book

That will help people think outside the box for generations to come
4
|
Yes, a real, whole book. I have lots of digitally published stories, but no solid books you could walk into a store and buy. I think that would be an awesome thing to go into a Barnes and Noble, or wherever, and see my name on a book I poured my bloo...
1
|
I loose myself in stories all the time. In truth, it's almost as if I have an addiction to stories. Escaping to a different world, whether through a tv show or a book is something I have always found hard to tear away from. I used to bring my bo...
0
|
Look at the sky , I see hope and mystery.
1
|
Is writing a book hard
5
|
I’ve thought about collecting amusing text message conversations from my phone and making a book form out of them for my own reading. The conversations that make me laugh out loud. Even I pondered what it would like to document in a book the early b...
1
|
I like to write poems and stories :) When i write my stories, My mind comes gives me more idea with other stories.
1
|
Anyone know good ways to get back in the game of writing? I can get the motivation to write like one time a month at most due the searing blade that is depression.
1
|
I have a story done and have given it to people I know to read it and give their opinion. Now, I'm not a good writer: I'll never say I am, hahaha, but I have high hopes about my story... and I want to write something that will just make p...
0
|
I think I feckin' am already contributing to these groups! What d'ya think?
0
|
Tell me what you think of the first chapter! Also, open to constructive criticism guys :) Day one No one could have foreseen what would happen next... shredded into ribbons, the janitor's dismembered body parts rested all over the study hall....
2
|
And calling it “the Bible” 🤔
3
|
I'm gonna write a book on how to be an idiot discreetly cos there's too many idiots out there who are too obvious with their idiocy 😂
100+, F
4
|
I don't know if I would call it dream, but yes it would be about my hopes and dreams, I guess.
3
|
I could write a lot as well, about the wild times we all like to have but yet how we are all so predictably boring and the hang ups we have over silly things. I am not anyone different in this either! I have my silliness too, like everyone else! The...
2
|
And I am! However, because I haven't experienced everything I write about, I rely on y'all's stories! What was it like when your father was deployed? How do you deal with depression? Have you lost a child? Share your story with me if y...
0
|
I feel like I'm doing that here, now. There are happenings already in my personal history. Dreadful but alluring.
3
|
I don't know what it would be about, whether a kind of journal, or something fictional, but I would like to make a start at it.
5
|
I remember sitting down to write a book when I was a kid and getting hung up on the title. Many years later I had to laugh when I got two publishing deals and realized that I didn't get to choose the title or the cover art. So people wanting to...
7
|
And yet I'm currently struggling to even produce a 2500 word short story for my creative writing module for uni. Maybe the book will have to be one of those novelty ones that get bought for Christmas and end up in charity shops come January.
4
|

I Want to Write a Book
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Want to Write a Book | Similar Worlds