This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Am In Support of Transgender and Genderqueer People

was not sure where to post this so here it is, i think both the extreme left and the extreme right can agree to this. from youtuber contrapoints
4
|
I’ve written about my transgender son and this is just an update. He’s been doing T therapy for almost three months. His voice is deep and he’s developing more manly looking features, including facial hair. His 20th birthday was last Monday. For h...
10
|
Hey, guys. Happy new year. I would like you to have a read of this. I find it to be very helpful and very true. Love you all💖💞
2
|
So I’m with my son (F2M) at therapy but he asked me to step out. He said it’s harder for him to open up with me there. He said it’s awkward sometimes. I’m extremely supportive but I guess he’s like any other kid who doesn’t want mom to know everyth...
7
|
My youngest son who is 19, is a F2M transgender. He recently started therapy and T therapy. He has his entire family’s love and support. The biggest problem I’m having is using the correct pronouns and not using his female birth name. I’m really tr...
10
|
In Ontario, where I am from, the province is very supportive of those in transition and schools have policies to try to prevent bullying. Policies are fine but attitudes are difficult to change. I decided, after years of home schooling to complete HS...
16
|
For my friends in need of help right now here are some resources. Also please feel free to talk to me. I love and support you. I am here for you. Being able to help and heal others in any way I can is one of the few things keeping me going right now ...
10
|
Hi, I am a cis female ally and a cosmetologist/makeup artist & performer. I loved supporting and giving beauty tips to my TG and CD friends on EP and hopefully some of you can find me again here! Xoxo Taylor <3
6
|
#IndiaClarke an African American Transgender woman of color was murdered this week. This is very terrible and I am extremely irate. Being a trans man of color I live in fear day by day and it is very scary #Translivesmatter
0
|
I love this community and what it stands for. I myself am not transgender, but I support anyone who is. With the photo of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner out today it is definitely one for the books. Many are so supportive while others are outraged. I think it...
0
|

Categories: LGBT, Politics
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Am In Support of Transgender and Genderqueer People | Similar Worlds