Something happens and you wake up tomorrow morning 150 years into the future.

You don't know anyone. You definitly don't have the knowledge to run the technology of the day. The money and credit cards in your pocket are no longer any good. What do you do? How do you eat? Get by?
Hopefully the Amish are still here and farming. I’d try to meet up with them & tell them the situation & see if they’d have compassion on me & let me work doing whatever I could for room & board.
[@1137758,UnderLockDown] does not appear to be a stressful way of life
UnderLockDown · 18-21, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] It would be cool with me. I could muck out stalls and wrench on things and be quite happy. I might miss the internet though.😊
Oster1 · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I think I would love to try try that too. I don’t need too, just for the experience. We have something real close to me called Light Morning. It is exactly as you describe and I have been there, had meals and got to know the leadership and other members. They have an extremely beautiful place and farm. It would blow you away but mind you, these folks have lived there for decades and most are trust fund recipients from the North but I respect them so much for what they have accomplished. I have been there many times and always had a great time. There gardens were out of a magazine beautiful. There housing and main facilities are second to none. All off grid. I could tell you so much more!!!😊

Sort of had that happen on a smaller scale. Left on flip phones and 11 years later, everybody’s on smartphones.
[@605647,DarkHeaven] How did it work out for you?
[@78387,Stereoguy] I’ve adapted. I still have weird shit happen to me where I’m in a store and something’s beeping and I don’t know what to do because I don’t know what the fuck it means. I don’t go out much, though, and usually with my girlfriend or my parents that do. With Corona, I go out even less of course.
GaiusJuliusCaesar · 41-45, M
Damn. Go back to bed
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] Good one! 🙂
Iwasheretoo · 36-40, M
Tv shows of course. I will be a celebrity
[@1056803,Iwasheretoo] I have officially learned something new today. Thank you. 🙂
I doubt you could access your account 150-years from now. Computer chips will be inside people’s heads, and you won’t have one. [@1056803,Iwasheretoo]
Iwasheretoo · 36-40, M
[@40142,Carissimi] computer chips have nothing to do with the servers though. Other than access the same information faster. Anything can be pulled up from 20 years ago and how many generations of chips have came and gone
StareIntoTheLight · 46-50, F
First things first, have an anxiety attack! What a scary thought.
[@1167366,StareIntoTheLight] I agree. Lol!!
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
[@1167366,StareIntoTheLight] me too!lol
nedkelly · M
Nancy Pelosi is still in government
[@5946,nedkelly] Dead and gone! Even her grandchildren are gone.
4meAndyou · F
[@78387,Stereoguy] No, my friend...she is like the undead. She will be stinking up the House of Representative for many more centuries...it will be like that movie "Death Becomes Her"...🤣
[@387713,4meAndyou] Tell me it isn't so!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
JupiterDreams · 26-30
Probably be voluntarily institutionalized 😆 I'd learn the new ways while there
[@381079,JupiterDreams] What if you don’t get out? That doesn’t sound like a great plan to me.
JupiterDreams · 26-30
[@605647,DarkHeaven] I'll think about it further lol
[@605647,DarkHeaven] [@381079,JupiterDreams] it really is scary. We need the basics food, water, shelter and modern clothing. Where do you get it? Everything would be so different.
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
Dont scare me like this! I think I'd have to go back to my stupid old ways.
[@438210,Eddiesolds] It really is scary isn't it.
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] Yes. I'd freak out.
[@438210,Eddiesolds] So would I.
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
First step, figure out how to use the sea shells.
[@871066,SwampFlower] LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
[@871066,SwampFlower] lmfao!
ASLAN · 26-30, M
That's why it's not possible 🙂
[@502174,ASLAN] Ah come on. I am bored. Are you doing anything better? Play along. 🙂
ASLAN · 26-30, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] you'll kill yourself eventually 🤷‍♂️.. Here u go 🙂