Got some bad news for you sparky..
4 more years 🤣
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@1150685,Notauser] I take the opposite view. 56% of voters say they are better off now than 4 years ago. I think he will gain votes.
Notauser · 31-35, M
[@10531,eli1601] Fair enough. That sounds like an answer to a single Q on a single poll. I never trust Polls anyway. I go more with my sense of the campaign. I'd say that there is no passion candidate surge of excitement as there was for Ol' man Clinton, Obama and Trump.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@1150685,Notauser] There is certainly no excitement for Biden. We will find out in 17 days.....Maybe
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Didn't he make up a school shooting that never happened? 2 years ago now I think it was.
bookerdana · M
People still say,Sparky?😛😛😛
helenS · 31-35, F
I don't think his assertions can properly be called "lies". Because that would imply that he knows the truth: that, to him, truth would exist. What he says is completely independent of what's true or wrong. That's why some things he says [u]happen[/u] to be true (he couldn't care less, of course).

In epistemology, there is a well-defined category for such statements: they are called "[b]bullshit[/b]".

https://www.plato-philosophy.org/teachertoolkit/truth-lies-bullshit/
[@6602,helenS]

[quote]. In epistemology, his statements would be called "bullshit"[/quote]

lol nice.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Oh wow. He must be first politician to ever lie!
Notauser · 31-35, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] so who do you think did 9/11?
PSuss1 · 51-55, M
[@1150685,Notauser] Hunter Biden
JAYS21 · 51-55, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR, at least 5 times while knowing it was a lie
Budwick · 70-79, M
Lying abut lying is also frowned upon.
[@1150685,Notauser]

You either have to be devoted to him or a sociopath like him to sink to that level.
To be fair i think many of the people he hired weren't like that...which is why he fired and slandered them.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@360493,Pikachu] Of the tens of thousands of lies the left claims that Trump has made, [b]you [/b] picked that one.

That's on you.
[@841775,Budwick]

[quote], you picked that one.

That's on you.[/quote]

Um...yeah. I did. But i'm not sure what point you feel you're making. Can you clarify?
JeanAnna · F
Every thing that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
boy you sure love Jumping on Trump's Dick.

Trumpis already Married you know
PSuss1 · 51-55, M
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] tell Stormy
Notauser · 31-35, M
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] 'jump on...' Trump supporters are so gross must be all those conservative wholesome family values.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
Based on my expert analysis, Hidin' Sleepy Baby-trump is actually living in a fantasy world because the real-world is too painful for him.
Maleficent · F
What about pedo Joe and his lying and the BS that's going on now with him🤔
Maleficent · F
[@1026,HazelMotes] your responses are boring me and if you feel you need to have the last word make it good...you have a good day 😊
JAYS21 · 51-55, M
[@773073,Maleficent] I hope all the lefties who voted early for Creepy corrupt JOE are happy they may elect a criminal
HazelMotes · M
[@773073,Maleficent] Fine. Ignore reality and worship your orange savior if it makes you happy. It will be interesting to see what you people do if he loses.

Updated: 1 min ago