Do u believe that Donald Trump should be banned from FaceBook for good ?

Poll
Yes
No
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSjHmGT3_k]

I believe so. We cannot afford to allow any more tragedies happen anymore underneath this mans words.
This will not be a good thing if he goes off unhinged.
This will hurt the GOP for years to come.
This will also hurt generations of families politically.
What do you think ?
Should Trump be banned from Facebook or Twitter for life.
Comments.
tenente · 90-99, M
waiting for his OnlyFans account
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@15494,tenente] Yes. Im waiting for that one too.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Not for good but he should really spend some time away from social media if he keeps getting into trouble
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@526179,TurtlePink] Ok then.
jackson55 · M
He’s someone the liberal news media loves to hate.
jackson55 · M
[@322117,Zonuss] I’ll live in the US no matter who’s the president. I didn’t hate Obama, but I didn’t care for his liberal agenda.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@15676,jackson55] Thats what you say now. But it wasnt his agenda. It was the World Orders.
So Right Or Left youre still stuck at stupid. 🙂
[@15676,jackson55] What liberal agenda?
windinhishair · 61-69, M
Yes, Trump should be banned for life from both Facebook and Twitter for violating their Terms of Service repeatedly and deliberately.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@339454,windinhishair] I agree.
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@322117,Zonuss] Anyone else who did the same things he has done would have been gone for good years ago.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
I think it is up to Facebook and the nature of content they intend to host.

I believe Trump's rhetoric is harmful. He has a way of making people accept false narratives and unfounded assertions. But I do not believe that we should be adjudicating that. Facebook and Twitter are private businesses hosting platforms and so I believe that they retain the right to such determination.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@657984,ViciDraco] Best answer.
I think he should be banned from all social media permanently, but this decision should be up to the individual social media companies.
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
His words incited a riot. He should be banned from social media.
Graylight · 46-50, F
I think his penalization for repeated violation of rules should be met with the standard policies under which anyone would be subject.
Yes, it's his own fault.
independentone · 61-69, M
Donald Trump should be banned from the planet
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@1088262,independentone] 😂
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
I mean, it would be funny.
MarkS · 46-50, M
He’s in a long term “time out”. Lol
Lukeman · M
No. Only the current President and Vice President should be banned considering the cheating which put them in office.
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@490924,Lukeman] Someone told you a bunch of nonsense.

Hell, the much-maligned Dominion systems can't even [i]be[/i] manipulated effectively because they print paper ballots that are reviewed by the voter, which are then counted separately and easily audited.

The "omg voter fraud" nonsense is just larp and cope.
breezyboo · 31-35
[@490924,Lukeman] You need serious help. You really do.
Lukeman · M
[@872269,breezyboo] Will you help me? President Trump did wonders for national security and the current administration is a very poor substitute. It shows the left can pull off just about anything with the help of the media elite.
alkynesoftrouble · 51-55, M
there is always linked in.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
I believe its a "Quality Control" decision on two Levels. First as a Facebook commercial decision to keep the standard of the brand up. (Yes... I am aware of the irony) And second . since FB is global, to lift the reputation of America and Americans generally in the world, Goodness knows the whole thing can use a boost.
autumn25 · 26-30, F
Given that he’s still pushing the false narrative about voter fraud, for the safety of others, he should be banned for good. Especially after causing that State Capitol riot to happen.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
He should be banned from earth
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] And every planet he discovered would be named "Trumpworld' with a statue of him made of Fools Gold in a Superman pose that could be seen from space.😂
alkynesoftrouble · 51-55, M
....and a gold golf course [@621893,whowasthatmaskedman]
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] A perfect metaphor for the mans impeccable taste..
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
i think he should join sw
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@339454,windinhishair] i think he should join alternative non politically biased platforms so he will be able to speak freely. Facebook and Twitter are liberal cess pools😄
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] He can speak freely now. He has whole networks that offer a platform for whatever he wants to say, and will repeat it incessantly, whether it has any basis in fact or not.
TheArbitrator · 31-35, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] You think Trump would be able to speak freely on SW? This site is very much censored.
Budwick · 70-79, M
No, I think Facebook should be banned from society.
breezyboo · 31-35
[@841775,Budwick] This makes zero sense. Just like all your posts.
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
Of course.
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
Silencing people, regardless of how much you find them distasteful does not work, nor does destroying shrines from a different religion than yours nor does burning books. Regardless what you think of someone others may not think the same way as you...when you silence them, no matter how distasteful they are then you must ask yourself 'who is the oppressor here'? We have 'speech crime' how long before 'thought crime'? +Democracy has it's faults but everyone should be able to complain....not just those that are 'right' (for today).
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] this opens up the Paradox of Tolerance discussion.
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@657984,ViciDraco] Indeed, we are all different...this is what separates us from lentils. To win the argument you debate, to silence your opponents means you have already lost. I generally try to remain neutral but, in general (unless the vulnerable are in danger) I abhor censorship.
Lukeman · M
The news media presents what they want to the public for the benefit of their sponsors. They have no problem presenting their own version of reality despite how false. President Trump did a great service for one term which should have been two. Widespread voter fraud involving software manipulation changed the results of the election, but none of this was reported to the masses. The truth was suppressed and the current leaders are in office because of cheating. How very sad. I have a feeling banning a former President from Facebook is a very small issue and has little to do with national security. There are far worse crimes being committed daily which have been made worse by all the efforts to defame a great President.
Lukeman · M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] A truly pathetic response. It shows no appreciation for the effort which went into what I wrote. This reminds me of the spoiled Americans who have no appreciation for the work done by President Trump for them.
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@490924,Lukeman] 🤣
breezyboo · 31-35
[@490924,Lukeman] 😂
Viper · 31-35, M
I feel like Facebook should have the right to do what they feel is right... since I believe they're a private company.

Part of everyone having freedom and to allow freedom, and that includes people to speak their opinion, but also companies right to not have them speak their opinion on their property.
WSEIII · 51-55, M
I think a permanent ban would violate his free speech.
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@1109071,WSEIII] Why? He has no absolute right to be on a private company's website any more than anyone else does.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@1109071,WSEIII] If Facebook was the property of the nation you would be gorrect. But it isnt and you arent. As a legal company they can set standards and rules of behaviour as they wish, as long as they violate no laws in doing so. And they are allowed to have a "No Bigoted lying @$$holes" Rule if they wish.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
Since he is pathologically in need of attention, banning him in as many ways as possible is the best form of punishment for him although society needs the satisfaction of him being jailed for his crimes: rape, tax cheating, insurance fraud, insurrection, obstruction of justice, and general incompetence that exceeds the average human capacity. And, he doesn't know how to pronounce "Yosemite."
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] I agree.
jackj · 56-60, M
I think you worrying about the GOP is totally bogus.
jackj · 56-60, M
Who has been permanently banned by Facebook?
breezyboo · 31-35
That's what happens when you act like a petulant child; you get disciplined.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@872269,breezyboo] Thanks for your input BreezyBoobs!
Your opinion is highly valued!