This dude in my university is claiming that Antifa is "the greatest threat to United States national security."
He says Antifa is "beating people to death in countries across the world." For Christ sake...
6
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
helenS · 31-35, F Best Answer
The Antifa being the greatest threat to the US national security would imply the US being a fascist state. Of course this is not true, but maybe it's on his wish list.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@6602,helenS] That...is actually the best comment I've read thus far. That was a real slick move.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@712527,AgapeLove] I think she meant it in partial jest.
helenS · 31-35, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Thank you my friend. 🌷
Carver · 26-30, F
Lol! Antifa are pretty abhorrent but come on...
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] FUCKING LMAO 😂😂😂
QuixoticSoul · 31-35, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] They can be a pretty steady source of entertainment, yeah.

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/59/23/QuixoticSoul-ekYUe8tSr6JPI7f.jpg]
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] When you try to look tough while wearing a bike helmet and holding an item with Pepe the Frog drawn on it...
And of course fascism isn’t a threat... we saw that 🤦🏻‍♀️
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@758526,strawberries] Fascists were in positions of political power, and had access to large amounts of money, manpower, and weapons of war. Antifa are teenagers wearing hoodies who throw rocks at people in public and spray paint on bus windows.
Zonuss · 36-40, M
The Trumptards are desperate for an argument right now. But they are drowning. 🙂
StevetheSleeve · 26-30, M
Antifa is an offshoot if the occupy movement, which was mostly aimless. They aren’t so much a threat as a mostly amusing sideshow.
Zonuss · 36-40, M
[@487145,StevetheSleeve] Antifa like ISIS is a dying breed.
These Trumptards are too desperate now and is looking for any type of distraction
to ignore the issue at hand. You know you are running out of cards when you are talking about Antifa. 🙄
DingusScrimm · 31-35, M
That university education being put to good use I see 🤔
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@428650,DingusScrimm] He's majoring in accounting 🙄
DingusScrimm · 31-35, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] oh 🤭
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
I bet he gets his politics from YouTube.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@422868,Burnley123] Them PragerU videos 😂
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
Obviously Antifa people would buy guns, travel to another country and murder 49 inniscent people. Just because.
AgapeLove · 22-25, M
Antifa are political terrorists with a silly ideology (anarcho communism or some other leftist utopian idea) but their acts of terrorism ain't shit and their numbers are overblown.

I think the biggest threat to American security is street gangs, like blood or crips. I mean forreal, if you really wanna know who is making the nation the least secure, it's those guys.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@712527,AgapeLove] No, of course not. He doesn't care though. As most religious people don't. "Jesus said don't be racist and hateful and a liar, except for when I do it myself. Then it's ok."
AgapeLove · 22-25, M
[@831999,Allwaysthink] has good taste in which comments to like <3

[@6579,BlueMetalChick] The New Testament condemns racism, specifically Saint Paul forbidding his congregation from debating genealogies and bloodlines in the book of Genesis and saying "there is no Jew or Greek in Christ". And Jesus said the greatest commandment is love, which in the greek (Gospels were originally written in greek) would be AGAPE ;) and that's where it comes from ;)

Lying obviously is lame, and shaming someone for being a war orphan is like the least Christian thing to do being as taking care of widows and orphans is what they were commanded to do.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@712527,AgapeLove] I genuinely believe there is something wrong with him. His behavior, the way he talks, his reactions to things. I think he might be autistic or have Asperger's syndrome or something like that. And that isn't an insult either.
Chaoticneutral · 26-30
skinny dorks dressed like ninjas are not a threat..

This dude in my university is claiming that Antifa... | Politics | Similar Worlds