I Am a Deep Thinker

Post Rating Level: | | | |

6
|
Good morning.☺️
5
|
I am a kid at heart. I enjoyed looking at this. Back home, back to over-drive thinking again, like, Why is it so hard for some to give without expecting anything in return? Everything they do is a kind of investment for their own interest. Why can...
3
|
Funny how he thought he only made me cry. When he was the only one in the world that ever lit up my eyes and made me smile. He was responsible for all my smiles. All the hope and magic I never saw through my fear as a child. He gave that to me. Funny...
3
|
Still, I have no desire...to put up a Christmas tree. If it were any other December, by now, decorating the house would have been complete. Anyway, Advent is a time of hope. I look forward to celebrating, at the same I reflect on His return with h...
8
|
Did you ever take the time to stop and wonder about the true meaning of life?
1
|
The first 12 emojis In your history will describe how 2019 will go for you ! JANUARY: 😀 FEBRUARY: 🍨 MARCH: 🍧 APRIL: 🍦 MAY: 😐 JUNE: 🤗 JULY: 😃 AUGUST: 😜 SEPTEMBER: 😣 OCTOBER: 😠 NOVEMBER: 😢 DECEMBER: 😲 Yes several people have posted this different way...
4
|
"Stir my heart to yearn for You." Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boas...
7
|
I had to take a little girl out that weekend. It was her bday, but her mom, a friend of mine, was in the hospital and her dad had to work. We went to a local zoo. A memorable experience for her, I hope, as it was for me. It wasn't the activity...
16
|
I may have seen you. I may have lived with you. I may have laughed with you until tears streamed down my face. I may have spoken with you countless of times. But still, I don’t know your mind. I don’t know what you really think of me. I don’t know w...
5
|
It seems to be that our very pain points us in the direction of what we’re here to do. The hurt, that pain, has a purpose and a mission. Little did I know that the loss I experienced, served as a catalyst to help others find their way out of darkness...
5
|
When two people love each other - Totally, TRUTHfully, all the way Love each other - the answer to the question is simple. When do you get to that point where enough is enough? Never...
8
|
Stuff is happening in your sacrifice. Stuff you may not see now, or you may see until years down the road. You may not even get the privilege of seeing here on earth. Don’t lose sight that whatever you’re doing will reap dividends as you stay faithf...
7
|
I found something very interesting scribbled on a bathroom wall. ...no matter how much “you gotta be freaking kidding me!” life throws at you! Although I chuckled, I also felt the pain of that person who wrote it. I wonder why she wrote that. I rem...
5
|
Last night left me thinking of the many paradoxes in life. These things I've heard from people coming out of the depths. I composed a poem with the ones I can relate to as I was blessed to experience them myself in my life's journey. I ho...
8
|
Shallow thinkers are boring.
5
|
And our lives may be the only Bible some people read.
4
|
I like cogitation. I think we are all far too blasé about many aspects about life not considering them deeply enough. I'm a deep thinker and I consider things rather than to run off with myself whimsically.
4
|
I will be beginning a new chapter in my life soon. Or, maybe my life will begin. After a gap year of doing absolutely nothing except for bringing myself down, I'm going to move to a dormitory in May, then I will begin a course that will prepare ...
4
|
I like movies that make you think about life! The last amazing movie on that score was called "Afterwards" and starred John malkovich and Roman Duris. I liked a few recent movies, on that kind of theme too.
3
|

I Am a Deep Thinker
Categories: Emotional Health, Health

I Am a Deep Thinker | Similar Worlds