I Am a Deep Thinker

This is not a story. Life is on a constant path, and we are all traveling together. At times the cliques we form are so natural and intuitive but so wrong. I mean that on a broad spectrum. Notice how there’s always an extreme opposite in appearance ...
3
|
Im in you. You are in me. Im drop you are ocean. Im lover you are love. Im you you are me.
2
|
I know the likes of you, you dont know the types of me. I am the reason, you are the cause. I was always here, ever will be. What was not there is here now, around me, above me, below me. I was always here, only to be.
2
|
Sometimes my thoughts are enough to bring out my worst fears. Makes me wonder if this habit is a good or a bad thing.
1
|
Funny how he thought he only made me cry. When he was the only one in the world that ever lit up my eyes and made me smile. He was responsible for all my smiles. All the hope and magic I never saw through my fear as a child. He gave that to me. Funny...
3
|
The first 12 emojis In your history will describe how 2019 will go for you ! JANUARY: 😀 FEBRUARY: 🍨 MARCH: 🍧 APRIL: 🍦 MAY: 😐 JUNE: 🤗 JULY: 😃 AUGUST: 😜 SEPTEMBER: 😣 OCTOBER: 😠 NOVEMBER: 😢 DECEMBER: 😲 Yes several people have posted this different way...
4
|
When two people love each other - Totally, TRUTHfully, all the way Love each other - the answer to the question is simple. When do you get to that point where enough is enough? Never...
8
|
Shallow thinkers are boring.
5
|
I like cogitation. I think we are all far too blasé about many aspects about life not considering them deeply enough. I'm a deep thinker and I consider things rather than to run off with myself whimsically.
4
|
I will be beginning a new chapter in my life soon. Or, maybe my life will begin. After a gap year of doing absolutely nothing except for bringing myself down, I'm going to move to a dormitory in May, then I will begin a course that will prepare ...
4
|
I like movies that make you think about life! The last amazing movie on that score was called "Afterwards" and starred John malkovich and Roman Duris. I liked a few recent movies, on that kind of theme too.
3
|
I was called a "thinker" by a teacher for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. I couldn't help but smile lol 😁
1
|
14
|
Are clogs and crocs the same thing ? 🤔
2
|
Is it just me who reminisces on that one awkward moment I had two years ago on a Tuesday morning while I’m trying to sleep?
6
|
8
|
Train A left the station at 10 AM and an hour later Train B left the same station on a parallel track. Train A traveled at a constant speed of 60 miles per hour and Train B at 80 miles per hour, Train B finally passed Train A at 2 PM. 2 PM might als...
3
|
I don't have a deep voice, nor one shrill, But I think about things sitting still!
3
|
I couldn't make this long and detailed but I don't want to I can't stop thinking and I don't mean the type of thinking where it's really boring small talk I mean I think about really complicated and complex things it drives e...
2
|
“All the people in your life are truly doing the best they can with what they have. People can only love you to the capacity that they are able to love themselves. They can only forgive and embrace you to the capacity that they are able to forgive an...
6
|

I Am a Deep Thinker
Categories: Emotional Health, Health

I Am a Deep Thinker | Similar Worlds