I've Come To Realize That Blood Doesn't Make A Family

Throughout my fairly short life, I’ve been able to experience this in quite a few ways. My biological parents gave me up for whatever reason but this provided me with a truly loving family. One that accepts me as their own despite how little I look l...
1
|
It certainly doesn't. MY Family (biological one) would have a complete Stanger (it wouldn't matter who it was or what they have done) treat them like royalty and part of the family reather than to even look at Me or even acknowledge my ex...
2
|
She came into this family as a foster child but we've had her since birth. At the age of one, she was officially adopted into the family. She's my Aunt's daughter but she feels more like a little sister to me. She's the most beaut...
4
|
Very true I don't talk to half of my family because they hate me and its all because my grandma for some unknown reason has always hated me so she talks bad to the rest of the family telling them really bad things about me which causes them to h...
4
|
I've always felt more close to the friends I've had in the past than I ever have to my family. My so called family are just people who look for any chances to screw you over then they wonder why you want nothing to do with them.
6
|
Blood definitely does not make people family. I've come to learn this very quick and early in life. I honestly believe I'll be closer to my boyfriend and hopefully soon to be fiance's family. I can't wait to be able to meet his fa...
4
|
0
|
A letter to my father. My dear father, You have been gone a long time now,but I know that you will read that letter,you are reading as I am writing.I wish that I had had the knowledge and confidence to write that letter when you were still alive,but...
0
|
I have come to realize that blood doesn't make a family... And with 'blood', I mean genes. Seeing as relatives don't actually share blood at all. They just share genetics... Chromosomes and such. Inaccurate terminology aside, I do...
0
|
Memories that simply will not go away. There are days when my mind is still full of sad memories,I have moved on in many ways but those memories remain and still haunt me. I was told by my older sister that my father made my mother pregnant to keep ...
0
|

Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I've Come To Realize That Blood Doesn't Make A Family | Similar Worlds