I Need to Exercise More

Has anyone ever done physical therapy over video call?
0
10 hrs ago
|
I Need to Exercise More
I’m going to exercise tomorrow. I haven’t exercised in months.
15
|
I Need to Exercise More
Just posting this to hate myself more and workout harder today Almost like accountability through humiliation.
2
|
I Need to Exercise More
I feel like all I need to do is to tone up, but I'd rather dance for hours in my room until I sweat lol Maybe I'll try a fitness app, someday (laughs)
10
|
I Need to Exercise More
My balance board is coming in the mail today. It’s supposed to help a lot with building back balance and ankle stability, so I’m hoping that adding this to my physical therapy routine will help me to be able to run again soon. I miss running ☹️...
3
|
I Need to Exercise More
New to jump jacks it’s harder then jump ropes todays my third day 5 sets of 50 to start I’ll had more when I get use to it
3
|
I Need to Exercise More
Had a 'cheat meal' today and feel so horrible after it, it is shocking that it is close to what used to be a regular amount of food for me 😮 Just shows me that eating 'right' can be a habit, just like eating junk and it is just la...
10
|
I Need to Exercise More
When my sister gives birth to her first child, I told her we are hitting the gym to give each other motivation and support 🤣
0
|
I Need to Exercise More
5 weeks difference
59
|
I Need to Exercise More
I really think that it's time to start exercising again.No more feeling bad about not being fit. This time I am deffinately going to make a start and not today but tomorrow. First I going to sleep 😂 but encouragement would be extremely helpful!...
3
|
I Need to Exercise More
Made a start today. 😫 Hot and sweaty now but feels good. Might need an afternoon nap later though 😁
5
|
I Need to Exercise More
I skip "arm days." They're my least favorite. But now I'm looking at my noodle arms flapping in the wind, and I realize I have to work on more than leg strength. Good grief. I hate working out my arms.
4
|
I Need to Exercise More
I admit I felt tired when I walked the mile or so up the road, fortunately a guy driving a brake down truck saw my hooked thumb and gave me a lift into the city. I really do need to exercise more, or at least wear shoes I can walk properly in! I am ...
3
|
I Need to Exercise More
At the least, I've got to get myself to the fitness level I was at when I was 20. Because what I'm able to do right now isn't good enough. Should have kept up on it.
6
|
I Need to Exercise More
Lately I have been lacking serious motivation to go to the gym, and I really have to start going at least 5 days a week. My fitness course in college requires 35 visits, I have only gone twice so far, and classes started 3 weeks ago. But it also suck...
8
|
I Need to Exercise More
I do love the gym, but sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day to get a good workout! I love classes, and boxercise is probably my favourite. But I do go to various dancercise classe, and a spinning class too. Whilst fitness is crucial ...
4
|
I Need to Exercise More
I do, but at the moment my schedule is full:
4
|
I Need to Exercise More
Women's fitness ads keep showing up on my page. Maybe they are trying to tell me something.
11
|
I Need to Exercise More
Welp, YES I AM PRETTY EFFED. Im going to run a 30 kilometer run in difficult terrain. I think I have a month before the race. I should start training.... I am in better shape than the usual Swede, but damn I am gonna get kicked in the ass by this r...
18-21
1
|
I Need to Exercise More
At home my father has a gym which I use, here in London I can't afford the prices to go into a gym here in Acton every day, so far I've been twice a week.
3
|

I Need to Exercise More
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Need to Exercise More | Similar Worlds