I Want to Know the Story Behind Your Username

I am an avid gardener and horticulturist and grow many odd and unusual plants , so I would naturally pick a name of a plant or flower. I have a beautiful specimen of datura in a large pot that is over 8 feet tall and gets 50 blossoms at a time. It ...
8
|
At the surface level, it’s the name of a B-side from Bad Religion’s The New America. Totally a me thing to pick for a screen name, and totally a “you know how Google works if you want to hear the song” thing. lose as directed don't take no c...
1
|
In my case the story is pretty simple. Settembrini is a character in Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain, one of my favorite books.
2
|
It's my favorite drink. I'm in heaven on every sip.
9
|
My username has been a constant throughout my journey through social networking sites. It came to be due to the location I live in, which could be a "western type" town and the surface I walk on, which is the asphalt. So, to settle that I c...
2
|
I have this talent for guessing a persons occupation based on their username. I have been accurate 68.99 percent of the time :)
3
|
I'm mellow and loquacious. Love to listen, too. I can clam up if I'm surrounded by strangers, though.
4
|
Not very interesting but its my nickname, my name is Lolita and sometimes people call me loli for short. My manger couldn’t pronounce my name properly so he essentially came up with the nickname loli! Haha
14
|
Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan. The number "937" is significant to me. I see this number often, almost every day. I've been told that it's my "angel number," but I don't know much about that. I'm not religio...
2
|
I finally decided to change my username back to pretty close to what it was before. I used to be HeartWings on EP, but shortened it here to Wingz then to Wingzy. HeartWings(z) has much more meaning to me. It symbolizes for me that no matter the hur...
19
|
Jpfpf is my initials (jpf) followed by the type of debate I did in high school. It was called public forum but it's commonly abbreviated as pf.
1
|
This is kind of embarrassing, but Tiramisu was the cake my mom had when she was pregnant with me. Its her favorite cake, she really likes coffee and when she was pregnant she couldn't have it as much as she did, so she enjoyed in in the form of ...
1
|
I was literally named after a river and rivers meander.
4
|
3
|
My username is pretty self explanatory: Urban- Pertaining to a town or city Cowboy- An adventurous person. I felt it fit my persona perfectly
5
|
My user name is about the man of my dreams, the guy I'd want to marry were we not so tragically separated by 228 years of American history; Ethan Allen, hero of the American Revolution, leader in the Battle of Ft.Ticondaroga, founder of the Repu...
2
|
LoveLove, ahh. Well my real name is actually Love, and I'm in love with the concept of love itself. Love has saved my life on several occasions, and it is the reason why I love life. So there ya have it. LoveLove, because I'm Love and I lov...
4
|
I came about my username by trial and error: Concrete- The type of streets I walk on Cowboy- Live in a small western type town. Hopefully this definition will answer your questions about why I dropped mojorising
10
|
Nothing really deep or clever, and I don't literally have sand in my shoes. When I was signing up to SW, I was listening to this:
5
|
There's a British band called The Saturdays. One of their songs is called Forever Is Over. It is one of my favourites and resonates deeply with me. Is there actually any type of forever? Or do we just manipulate ourselves into believing there i...
2
|

Categories: Community, Want to Know

I Want to Know the Story Behind Your Username | Similar Worlds