I Want to Know the Story Behind Your Username

I think perhaps I have addressed this before. I can’t find the story. So, anyway...my name is title to a book. I didn’t write it. I appreciate the work a great deal. I am also a bit of a logical fallacy nerd. ✌🏼
A Streetkid Named Desire This is the title of a Bad Religion song, from the New America. Several of the lyrics applied to 15 year old me, as they did to 15 year old Greg Graffin, so I hijacked his shit again. 🎼 No one gave a damn if I was there ...
+ 2 8 replies 15 views Sep 13, 2019 |
*sighs* 4 years ago I met this woman at work. Calling her beautiful would be an understatement, to which sadly the world agreed, as this gorgeous redhead had been catalog model for a sports wear brand moee that a decade ago, and still looks the part,...
+ 1 4 replies 21 views May 30, 2019 |
I am an avid gardener and horticulturist and grow many odd and unusual plants , so I would naturally pick a name of a plant or flower. I have a beautiful specimen of datura in a large pot that is over 8 feet tall and gets 50 blossoms at a time. It ...
+ 12 36 replies 41 views Apr 5, 2019 |
In my case the story is pretty simple. Settembrini is a character in Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain, one of my favorite books.
+ 2 9 replies 15 views Feb 9, 2019 |
It's my favorite drink. I'm in heaven on every sip.
+ 9 94 replies 67 views Jan 3, 2019 |
My username has been a constant throughout my journey through social networking sites. It came to be due to the location I live in, which could be a "western type" town and the surface I walk on, which is the asphalt. So, to settle that I c...
I have this talent for guessing a persons occupation based on their username. I have been accurate 68.99 percent of the time :)
+ 3 132 replies 109 views Apr 4, 2018 |
I'm mellow and loquacious. Love to listen, too. I can clam up if I'm surrounded by strangers, though.
+ 4 14 replies 16 views Mar 19, 2018 |
Not very interesting but its my nickname, my name is Lolita and sometimes people call me loli for short. My manger couldn’t pronounce my name properly so he essentially came up with the nickname loli! Haha
+ 14 26 replies 70 views Mar 11, 2018 |
Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan. The number "937" is significant to me. I see this number often, almost every day. I've been told that it's my "angel number," but I don't know much about that. I'm not religio...
+ 2 15 replies 19 views Dec 14, 2017 |
Jpfpf is my initials (jpf) followed by the type of debate I did in high school. It was called public forum but it's commonly abbreviated as pf.
+ 1 8 replies 19 views Sep 27, 2017 |
This is kind of embarrassing, but Tiramisu was the cake my mom had when she was pregnant with me. Its her favorite cake, she really likes coffee and when she was pregnant she couldn't have it as much as she did, so she enjoyed in in the form of ...
+ 1 5 replies 20 views Aug 17, 2017 |
I was literally named after a river and rivers meander.
+ 4 17 replies 25 views Jun 2, 2017 |
+ 3 13 replies 44 views Apr 19, 2017 |
My username is pretty self explanatory: Urban- Pertaining to a town or city Cowboy- An adventurous person. I felt it fit my persona perfectly
+ 5 25 replies 24 views Apr 17, 2017 |
My user name is about the man of my dreams, the guy I'd want to marry were we not so tragically separated by 228 years of American history; Ethan Allen, hero of the American Revolution, leader in the Battle of Ft.Ticondaroga, founder of the Repu...
+ 2 1 reply 7 views Apr 4, 2017 |
LoveLove, ahh. Well my real name is actually Love, and I'm in love with the concept of love itself. Love has saved my life on several occasions, and it is the reason why I love life. So there ya have it. LoveLove, because I'm Love and I lov...
+ 4 10 replies 29 views Apr 4, 2017 |
I came about my username by trial and error: Concrete- The type of streets I walk on Cowboy- Live in a small western type town. Hopefully this definition will answer your questions about why I dropped mojorising
+ 10 40 replies 45 views Mar 11, 2017 |
Nothing really deep or clever, and I don't literally have sand in my shoes. When I was signing up to SW, I was listening to this:
+ 5 14 replies 37 views Feb 3, 2017 |

Community Want to Know