I'd Rather Have the Truth, No Matter How Hard

I rather have to the truth and get it over with than later. I want you to tell me the truth, even if I don't wanna hear it and it's painful. Sugarcoating and lying will not help. It's just going to make things worst and people will hav...
0
|
Better than finding out the truth later on.
11
|
When you say words of deep truth, and you do it clearly enough, then those words will resonate with people. On some level, people will know in their bones that what you're saying is true. The problem is that most people respond to that kind of...
5
|
I will not apologise for voicing my opinion which everyone is entitled to. You will never see me insulting anyone or using profanity. That is the meaning of freedom of speech. I don...
4
|
Anyone can be a terrorist.
0
|
Most of us tell ourselves that we want the truth, no matter how hard it is to hear. But at the same time, most people push away every truth that isn't in line with how they want things to be. It's an ironically easy bit of hypocrisy, in an ...
0
|
People only like the parts of the truth that are in line with what they want to hear. Most people - including you, probably - when faced with truths that don't line up with their self-stories and worldview, will push them away at any cost. And o...
1
|
You know when you ask some people a question, you know before they even open their mouths that they're going to twist their answer ba<x>sed on something they're trying to accomplish? Not just selfish jerks - but people who are super d...
0
|
If he was cheating on me, I deserve to know the truth. He has lied to me about so many things, and then he told me I was acting psychotic, that he had nothing more he was hiding from me. That I knew everything. And that was a lie. I am 100% certain t...
0
|
I've had the truth my entire life. Nothing has ever been "sugar coated" for me. I guess that's why I'm a realist today. I don't mask the point I'm trying to make, and I don't expect people to do that to me.
0
|
Actually, sometimes....ignorance is bliss. As Toby Keith once said "I wished I didn't know now what I didn't know then."
0
|
The truth hurts... but dishonesty hurts more. I know many will disagree with that statement, but I am sure that just as many will agree. The choice between a painful truth and blissful ignorance is often a difficult one, but it is a choice we all mu...
0
|

The truth might be hard to digest, but it's always better than being cheated.

I'd Rather Have the Truth, No Matter How Hard | Similar Worlds