I Think I Am Ugly

Well growing up I always felt insicure with the way I look,I remember walking down the road and trying not to look any mirriors o glasses,because I didn’t wanna see my refletion. I remember that one day,at school,I was in class,talking to a girl tha...
1
|
I just look awkward nothing seems to mesh well together. I have always felt I looked so alien compared to the other boys I had went to school with. I believe it is mainly my eyes and facial structure. I used to get teased because my eyes look asian l...
1
|
I’m so ugly :( not just fat but like my face and shit is hideous I’ll never have real friends or love I should just be a nun
0
|
Aged 20 years in a matter of months Lost 2 stone in a matter of weeks then gained it all back Getting weird spots Excess hair grrrrr plus it's thicker too Hair falling out and thinning (it used to be so long and thick :() Eyes are not as wi...
2
|
Hey all. Quick question: Anyone on here unable to face getting a job due to their BDD? It's been getting me down lately. I don't believe anyone will hire me because my face is unattractive.
2
|
14
|
I was looking in the mirror just before and I started crying. I dont know why.. When I look into my own eyes my heart stops beating and the world becomes bleak. I need someone to tell me I'm not these things I think I am. I need someone to hug m...
3
|
Photograph very well, but unattractive in person. Why can't it be the other way around? As a child I was ugly and in photograph I was ugly. Starting in High School I started to photograph well, but remind unattractive in person. I just hate how ...
3
|
What a stressful day it's been. All I want are strong arms around me to give me comfort. It's times like this that I wish I were still young and beautiful. Men want to hold the young and beautiful, not the old and ugly. 😔 *sigh*
7
|
The outside affects how you see yourself and how other see you. Feeling invisable and lonely all the time just because your not pleasing to the eye. The outside reflections feeds into insecurities wondering whats the point. You blame everything that ...
4
|
I don't think I'm ugly... IK I'm fat and ugly.
3
|
I wonder if I could win an award for being as ugly as I am!! That would be awesome!!😂😂
1
|
I don't think it, I know it. When I look in the mirror I see another reason that I don't like myself.
1
|
I'm ugly but girls LOVE ME!
4
|
I know that I am but I wish people wouldn't always hate me
3
|
dont judge me for it (i know you will but whatever) just remember that i didnt choose to have a face only a mother could love....😂 you know how they say a picture has got 1000 words, mines got ug-lee writen all over it on the bright side, am not dumb...
0
|
Trueness... Why can't I be adorable and cute. Most girls that think I'm cute are not attractive to me. Has me thinking I really am ugly. I've had girls tell me they wouldn't even hit me I'm so ugly. Tha...
0
|
Looks.... I understand that everybody is beautiful in their own ways, possible. But I don't believe I am at all considering my appearence. I get acne sometimes, and when I do, I beg to differ on my Skin. It's awful, I...
0
|
I Know I Am Ugly... There is really nothing not ugly about me, inside and out
0
|

I Think I Am Ugly
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Think I Am Ugly | Similar Worlds