I Am Hurting

Ahhhh why does a few days of fun have to result in so much pain? 😭
1
|
Right side of my face is so swollen my ear hurts.
1
|
When can I stop getting my hopes up and getting my heart broken. At this point, what does it even matter. I'm just a silly girl who gets trampled on by heartless, soulless people who play me like a puppet. I am just so damn tired of it all.
6
|
"Tonight, my sadness is quite different from the rest of loneliness I once had before. I am sad and by this time, I can't put it into words. This time, I have no poetry about this." - Mica Meñez // i hope my sadness made you happy ton...
1
|
When do you know that your best is good enough? When I was a child I was always told "just try your best" and shockingly it always turned out fine. Now i find myself not knowing what is for the best, and even when I try it is never quite en...
3
|
You know those nights where you lay on your bed and you have your hand on your mouth so you don't make a sounds as tears stream down your face and you can feel your heart just breaking...
7
|
My best friend came out to me. She's had a girlfriend for over a year, and I will never tell her this because I respect her right to share herself with me when she is ready and not a second before, but it hurts so f***ing much that I missed her ...
4
|
3
|
Right now I feel so torn. All of this stuff is happening around me and to me and it is all just pressing down on me. When there is so much stuff I need to do I just wallow in my self pity. I really just lie down and stare at the roof. At first all of...
0
|
But it won't be for long. I will cry until it doesn't hurt anymore, a few days maybe a week or two. Once I gather the strength to dry my tears rest assured you will be nothing but lesson well learned.
5
|
Sometimes, I hurt so deeply that I don't want to go on. Thinking of just walking into the night, and see what happens. My whole life has been one bad dream. What is the point? What is the point? No one gives a damn. If I'm lucky, one pers...
13
|
Trying to heal...alone with no emotional support is so very difficult, but one tiny step at a time, I am doing it. So when I join a support group that's supposed to support, and then get someone make false and unfounded accusations against me fo...
4
|
It is the way it has to be sometimes ...I know this hurt won't last, but right now it feels like the end. Although soon I know I will smile again once more
4
|
The doctor told me it wasn't an ear infection. I guess it's uneven pressure build up in my left ear. He recommended some medicine to help clear my sinuses and stuff. I just want the pain to stop.
0
|
For the first time in my life, I think I have an ear infection. My left ear started to feel odd a couple days ago, it felt like it needed popped or something. That bugged me a lot at first but I thought it was just a part of my cold and would go awa...
0
|
First it was my back, now it's my right arm. When I extend my arm I feel like acid is flying through my veins. I hope the pain actually goes away tonight, instead of moving somewhere else.
0
|
My right eye has been hurting on and off for over 24 hours now. I have no clue why it's doing it. And I am not sure if it's a serious problem or something minor. It started last night when I was almost done lighting fireworks.
0
|
Come Some Other Time, Please.... It's what I say to those nearby when the suffering crosses the line. Because during those rare times, the tears cannot be secured. They fall... And they fall proudly. They ride my cheeks an...
0
|

I Am Hurting
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Hurting | Similar Worlds