I Am Hurting

When can I stop getting my hopes up and getting my heart broken. At this point, what does it even matter. I'm just a silly girl who gets trampled on by heartless, soulless people who play me like a puppet. I am just so damn tired of it all.
6
|
Sorry to hear. One day, you'll only experience happiness - you need to meet the right man.
Privatehell · 46-50, M
I've been there (hell I live there usually). It's rough, but we need to keep going and hope it gets better.
Specialyouare · 26-30, F
Wow! You speak truth! Last week I gave my heart out making love to my friends with benefits dude. I did everything imaginable, held him, loved him, kissed him, made him feel like the greatest human alive.... and I texted him afterwards and were supposed to meet up today and guess what... no text whatsoever. Last Thursday I was in panic but I write my feelings out and it helped.

I have come to find out that in this world if you do what they want they “love” you, if you don’t do what they want they don’t give a damn. Problem is people always want more.

Don’t lose heart. This is an apathetic world.... now.... what can you and I and all of us who realize this do to change it, even however slightly?
[@641660,Specialyouare] Hmm, a FWB dude is never a 'friend'. So now matter what you do (held him, loved him, etc) they owe you nothing. Sorry to be so harsh but that is the definition of a FWB. If you had a real bf and he did not respond to your text, then that's a different story and I would be sorry it happened to you. But you are not in a 'real' relationship with your FWB. But I'm still sorry it happened to you: you obviously had feelings for him.
HellGeist · 26-30, M
I fucking hear you.
They can’t play you unless you give your consent.

I Am Hurting
Categories: Depression, Health

When can I stop getting my hopes up and getting my... | I Am Hurting | Similar Worlds