1-50 of 73
Milkshake · F
at least you dont have to worry about getting pregnant
View 1 more replies »
22Michelle · 70-79, T
@Milkshake A birth control method widely practised in many third world countries, though not 100% effective as semen can leak into the vagina.
CookieCrumbs · F
Try it before you decide. 😁
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
@Funlov hate was the wr0ong wo4rd soory! 🙂
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
ONLY LOVE💖💓💓💕💘
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
@Funlov ok. You have another chance.
DeluxedEdition · 26-30, F
Because it feels good
espoir · 36-40, F
@DeluxedEdition not really
DeluxedEdition · 26-30, F
@espoir not something I’m interested in doing all the time tho
espoir · 36-40, F
@DeluxedEdition it's okay if you like it sometimes. As long as it's for you
SlaveEt · 36-40, F
Why do people have any kind of sex? Cause it's fun and feels good! 😃
GunFinger · F
Try it you might like it. Never say never.😄🤭
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment
SomeMichGuy · M
@espoir If you're a woman, and you like women...smh
Magnolia21 · 22-25, F
Everyone's got things they like and don't like. Perfectly natural.
22Michelle · 70-79, T
@espoir Well it's been going on in all cultures since the beginning of time. Do you consider oral sex unnatural?
smileylovesgaming · 31-35, F
U could say oral is also un natural but people still love it. So I can say the same with anal
espoir · 36-40, F
IM5688 · 70-79, M
@smileylovesgaming Oral is not really unnatural. Saliva is actually one the best, (and recommended,) lubricants for sexual intercourse.

SW-User
@IM5688 Our mouths are full of germs. It can't be good for vaginal health.
“Saliva is not a lubricant! The result can upset your vaginal microbiome and leave you susceptible to developing yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. “Any STI in the throat or mouth can be transmitted to the genitals through saliva."
“Saliva is not a lubricant! The result can upset your vaginal microbiome and leave you susceptible to developing yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. “Any STI in the throat or mouth can be transmitted to the genitals through saliva."
Morrigan · F
You will probably think a lot of peoples sexual preferences are unnatural if thats the case lol
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
@Morrigan my preferences are whatever you telll me to be
🙂💘
🙂💘
Morrigan · F
@atlantic59 so... man-servant 🤔
22Michelle · 70-79, T
@atlantic59 Who doesn't?
HoraceGreenley · 61-69, M

PrincessOfHell · F
It feels great and is fun also it is very natural. Why else would there be nerve endings in the anus.
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
@PrincessOfHell oh goodness, if only you were available to hire
empanadas · 31-35, M
@atlantic59 bruh
CassandraSissy · 26-30, T
If that's the only hole, sweetie, then you get what you're given!
If only I had a foo foo....
😘
If only I had a foo foo....
😘
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
@CassandraSissy please tell me what a foo foo is?
CassandraSissy · 26-30, T
Milkshake · F
[media=https://youtu.be/j8ZF_R_j0OY]
@Milkshake oh my goodness. 🤣
Tanoos · 41-45, F
there is no rules in sex if both are enjoying !! enjoy maximum, that's all
leahlikes · 22-25, F
because it feels sooooooo good don't knock it till you've tried it
HollyW · 18-21, F
I've yet to try sex, but anus licking and penetration wouldn't be my choice.
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment
CassandraSissy · 26-30, T
@HollyW Oh, you won't sweetie...old wives tale. Obviously, being a T-Girl, that's what we get a lot......and mine is not big! Just gonna throw that out there, sweetie!!!!!!!!!
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment
Convivial · 26-30, F
If by unnatural you mean anything that is not involved in procreation, than you've stepped into a minefield
Jessmari · 46-50, T
I enjoy it, but I know not everyone does. It's fine.
Sjones13 · 41-45, M
Some people enjoy it and it feels nice to them but I respect your opinion
TrashCat · M
I feel the same about sounding but that's not my bag
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment

SW-User
@SW-User And don't believe everything people say here about that or their sex life, many just play to the crowd.
22Michelle · 70-79, T
Which crowd?

SW-User
I think it's disgusting


@SW-User
[image/video deleted]
LordShadowfire · 51-55, M
@badminton I agree it wouldn't be practical, but somebody needs to let the folks at the Heritage Foundation know that, because they're definitely going to try soon.
IM5688 · 70-79, M
I agree. The "anal chute" was made for a specific purpose and I'm pretty certain that purpose wasn't for sexual intercourse.

SW-User
I feel the same. But also, lots of people swear by it.
I’ve tried it twice and both times was completely unsexy and painful.
I’ve tried it twice and both times was completely unsexy and painful.
DrWatson · 70-79, M
If you think it's unnatural, then don't do it.
But nobody is going to stop doing it because you think that way .
Heck, I don't understand why people like coffee, but I don't think anyone really worries about what I think. Nor should they.
But nobody is going to stop doing it because you think that way .
Heck, I don't understand why people like coffee, but I don't think anyone really worries about what I think. Nor should they.
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment
espoir · 36-40, F
@SW-User which is Natural

SW-User
@espoir ew
@SW-User getting two girls and a cup vibes. lol

SW-User
Well I remember once many many years ago it was the lesser of two evils..
redredred · M
I agree. I much prefer the flower garden to the sewer.
StraightLacedLADY · 46-50, F
Like everything, there are nerves in that region that can simulate different types or orgasmic responses.
As long as done hygenically, with concent, and a gentle hand for the beginner, it can be very intimate.
As long as done hygenically, with concent, and a gentle hand for the beginner, it can be very intimate.
DHggmu · 31-35, M
You need to get somewhere, the main road is closed due to flooding, gotta take the dirt road. It’s bumpy and your car will get a bit dirty, but the end goal is the same. It’s not “unnatural” it’s an alternative..
ElRengo · 70-79, M
We humans are a species that become being what we are by going uppstream to what was "natural" without us.
Same can be said for each step of the history of life in Earth.
So the "natural" is not a good argument till better defined.
You may instead choose what you feel / think it´s healthy in your terms and that is fine.
Others may do the same and make choices other than yours.
Same can be said for each step of the history of life in Earth.
So the "natural" is not a good argument till better defined.
You may instead choose what you feel / think it´s healthy in your terms and that is fine.
Others may do the same and make choices other than yours.
JimboSaturn · 56-60, M
Why do you consider it unnatural? There are plenty of other ways to satisfy each other that is not vaginal sex.
espoir · 36-40, F
@JimboSaturn it highly un natural unlike 'other ways'. The human Penis was not designed because of contamination or infection at risk because of anal intercourse. That's hy I say it's un natural
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
I have to go to bed now and shudder with your suggestions. I wonder if there's an opening to touch myself with directions
Heavenlywarrior · 36-40, M
That’s definitely not a question but it is un natural. I prefer vagina
espoir · 36-40, F
@Heavenlywarrior it implies a response. So a kind of question
Pretzel · 70-79, M
part of it is the taboo nature
part of it is that for some the sensation is erotic
part of it is that for some the sensation is erotic
pdockal · 56-60, M
Why unnatural ?????
atlantic59 · 61-69, M
I don't understand it either but could you put a little more lube on that
Silkie · 46-50, M
Never a first choice, she has to ask, i prefer the "Pearly Gates"....
PrestonJ · 36-40
Usually when someone is really against something it’s something they actually desire. Just go for it, it’s a good time. As someone who’s had many penises in their butt, i couldn’t imagine not doing it for the rest of my life or strap on’s if I’m with a woman.

SW-User
@PrestonJ
Speak for yourself only
Usually when someone is really against something it’s something they actually desire
Speak for yourself only
PrestonJ · 36-40
No, you speak for yourself Douche.

SW-User
@PrestonJ Douchebag says what?
Curiosity13 · 56-60, M
Ask bisexual and homosexual men
espoir · 36-40, F
@Curiosity13 I don't think you can filter questions on this site to reach one or two sources ?
Curiosity13 · 56-60, M
@espoir could put that in the question, " asking bisexual and gay men"
It just doesn’t look fun. Not for me.
espoir · 36-40, F
@Quoththeraven me neither
BeefySenpie · M
You don’t understand preferences vary? Wow 🤦♂️
This comment is hidden.
Show Comment
espoir · 36-40, F
@JustGoneNow exactly
SecretSquirrel · 56-60, M
Yes,i cant imagine anything more revolting than inserting any part of my body into someones dump chute.Yecch.
hippyjoe1955 · 70-79, M
Who can explain the ways of a man with a maid.
None of the rules or stigma attached to any sort of sexual activity are natural. They are all in place due to religious or political views at the time. And as we have seen in recent years these can change. So do what you want, and nothing that you don't, and above all have fun!
LordShadowfire · 51-55, M
@startingover23
I'm not remotely curious about the pleasures of anal, but calling it unnatural means nobody should do it. And that's not right.

uncalled4 · 56-60, M
I heard it can be a pain in the ass.
HoraceGreenley · 61-69, M
espoir · 36-40, F
@HoraceGreenley I hope not too hard
HoraceGreenley · 61-69, M
meJess · F
Sounds like sh*t to me

SW-User
I think this is a shitty question 😌😂
Funlov · M
I don’t think it’s that bad I’ve liked it with the ladies I’ve been with just have to be careful and slow
1-50 of 73


















