I Wish People Were Kinder To Each Other

is it wrong to expect same level of commitment from buddies ? Are they so busy that out of 86400 seconds not a single second spared for their friends . I don't know how to take this , is this because they hate me . But I never behaved improper...
0
|
I work in a pharmacy as a tech. People are always saying how young people never respect other people, mainly their elders. Well from my 18 years of experience in working with the public I can certainly tell you it's the elderly that does not h...
0
|
Online... I used to play a few games online, and never before have I seen people be so rude to one another. It almost put me off of online gaming forever. At the time I was playing DotA online, and people would get angry if the...
1
|

I Wish People Were Kinder To Each Other
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Wish People Were Kinder To Each Other | Similar Worlds