I Love Horses

Sable Island is a small island situated 300 km southeast of Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is famous for the wild horses that roam free on the island.
15
|
My evening feeding horses carrots🐎
16
|
i When the horses are happy. I’m happy. The ceiling fans are everything on a hot day like today. Keeps the flies off too.
13
|
Someone can’t handle her muffins.
5
|
Yesterday I went for a walk, about 4 horses were grazing in the field. I stood and watched them. It was relaxing and therapeutic when out of the blue a beautiful brown horse came right upto to me and allowed me to stroke his forehead. I didn...
5
|
In Kyrgyzstan every person loves horses! even children lol.
2
|
cherry is my 9 year old. what a good boy he has always been, never had a temper like some of my friends horses! i love taking care of him, but we dont ride him anymore. but i love going for walks with him around our farm, and taking care of him. he w...
21
|
My horse lives his life according to two questions: 1) "Is that something to eat for me?" 2) "What do you mean 'No'?!!"
0
|
I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with my parents horses. My dad has bred them all and has spent so much time with them that they are more like big dogs then horses. It is funny that this one horse named Spirit is so smart, he will actually ...
0
|

I Love Horses
Categories: Pets, Animals and Nature

I Love Horses | Similar Worlds