I Have Paranormal Experiences

This happened on campus when I was brushing my teeth. I was in residence hall portion of the oldest building on my campus. This building was originally an orphanage owned by nuns. There are rumors that children and nuns dies on campus. Anyway, while ...
1
|
It's not always a good thing when a loved one is missing. My fears were just confirmed, fly high buddy......we love you.
3
|
I'm a sensitive. I see a lot of dead people. I've had them really scare me, comfort me and make me uneasy. Just tell them to leave you alone, with real intention, and they will.
0
|
One early winter morning I was pinned on my bed by a dark entity, I fought it for about 1hr. Since am careful not attract evil spirits. I called out for the name of "JESUS" before being released
2
|
For the past two years when it has gotten close to my birthday I would find a happy a birthday balloon caught in my tree in my yard, or a happy birthday napkin or party hat laying in the ditch by my driveway. Is the wind trying to tell me happy birth...
3
|
Someones knocks your gate and no one is there, 5 times and I was standing on the window and I'm freaking shaking cause there's no people and other creatures that could create sound and isn't windy and 3:24 a.m. that happened.😱😱
1
|
I Was Raped By A Ghost... So I was working on my pottery workshop till late at night, working on a clay pot and suddenly I felt some hands grabbing mines and the spirit sat behind me and started touched me and helped me working...
0
|
Paranormal.. I Think?... Well I have 3 experiences.. Paranormal? Maybe.. Im not to sure, you decide I guess; here goes.. 1. A few years ago I was at home in bed getting ready to sleep, I wasnt asleep yet, I was just staring at...
0
|

I Have Paranormal Experiences
Categories: Religion

I Have Paranormal Experiences | Similar Worlds