I Like to Read

I read an article in curiousmindmagazine about how single women are the happiest. While I don't agree on everything it says, some parts of it made me think. I have to admit though that these words below hit the bull's-eye. "...And if ...
7
|
I love reading novels!! I especially like novels with the genre of mystery/thriller and fantasy/romance. I go to book fairs whenever I can and I almost always save money to buy books that I like. It's too bad not one of my blockmates and friends...
3
|
'On a mountain above the clouds once lived a man who had been the gardener of the Emperor of Japan. Not many people would have known of him before the war, but I did. He had left his home on the rim of the sunrise to come to the central highlan...
4
|
"A letter always embodies the distance it must travel by coach, boat, train or plane...Even a letter's tactile quality is of the very essence of its journey through time and space. We still recognize- today more than ever perhaps- the preci...
8
|
I have read Thomas Mann's Joseph und seine Brüder (Joseph and his brothers) during the last weeks and I totally enjoyed it. One of the greatest masterpieces of German literature!
1
|
Anyone here read "The pagan christ?"
0
|
Anyone read A course in miracles? What do you think about it?
1
|
I like reading others post....as some help me out to solve own problem that i needed.....😀😀
1
|
Always have,quite liking the style of some recent books, great stories, and here's a random well written fragment of a dark scifi book ;) "Ezekyle Abaddon, He who watches the galaxy burn, through eyes bleached gold by the light of a false...
0
|
I've been reading since I was a child. I didn't have many friends growing up and my grandfather didn't let us get cable so I spent all my time reading. Reading keeps me distracted and I love sinking into the world of the written word a...
1
|
I have read Arthur Schnitzler's masterpiece Traumnovelle (Dream Story) today. It inspired Stanley Kubrick's last movie Eyes Wide Shut, but I prefer Schnitzler's work.
1
|
It’s weird how things start happening when you start to believe in something. I’d just finished reading the book “Angels in my hair”. I’d always been curious about angels. I’ve always wanted to read more about them. I’ve wanted to hear people’s expe...
2
|
What books are you currently reading?
2
|
I want to start reading and I need advice on what books to look up . Can you help ? I like uplifting dramas , I actually like anything as long as it's not those detailed intimacy stories .
1
|
Any other nonfiction lovers active at the moment? I feel like nonfiction doesn’t get enough credit. I always meet so many people who hate it and think it’s boring and I get why, it has a very different appeal than the plots and characters of fiction,...
2
|
“We believe that we can change the things around us in accordance with our desires—we believe it because otherwise we can see no favourable outcome. We do not think of the outcome which generally comes to pass and is also favourable: we do not succee...
6
|
Reading Sanmao's Stories of the Sahara and getting lost in it. I really need to escape my work.
6
|
Going for something new. About something old. LOL
5
|
What series do you guys like? I like Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and the Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness!
3
|
I devour two books a week in the winter. Sumner it goes down to one.
6
|

I Like to Read
Categories: Books, Hobbies

I Like to Read | Similar Worlds