I Like to Read

I Like to Read
My current favorite: The Seven Habits of Highly Infected People by Stephen R. Covid
1
|
I Like to Read
7
|
I Like to Read
I’m currently reading the perks of being a wallflower. I’m already on Part 3 of 5 and so far I like it. It’s really good and interesting.
2
|
I Like to Read
I read an article in curiousmindmagazine about how single women are the happiest. While I don't agree on everything it says, some parts of it made me think. I have to admit though that these words below hit the bull's-eye. "...And if ...
11
|
I Like to Read
I love reading novels!! I especially like novels with the genre of mystery/thriller and fantasy/romance. I go to book fairs whenever I can and I almost always save money to buy books that I like. It's too bad not one of my blockmates and friends...
3
|
I Like to Read
'On a mountain above the clouds once lived a man who had been the gardener of the Emperor of Japan. Not many people would have known of him before the war, but I did. He had left his home on the rim of the sunrise to come to the central highlan...
4
|
I Like to Read
"A letter always embodies the distance it must travel by coach, boat, train or plane...Even a letter's tactile quality is of the very essence of its journey through time and space. We still recognize- today more than ever perhaps- the preci...
8
|
I Like to Read
I have read Thomas Mann's Joseph und seine Brüder (Joseph and his brothers) during the last weeks and I totally enjoyed it. One of the greatest masterpieces of German literature!
1
|
I Like to Read
Anyone here read "The pagan christ?"
0
|
I Like to Read
Anyone read A course in miracles? What do you think about it?
1
|
I Like to Read
I like reading others post....as some help me out to solve own problem that i needed.....😀😀
1
|
I Like to Read
Always have,quite liking the style of some recent books, great stories, and here's a random well written fragment of a dark scifi book ;) "Ezekyle Abaddon, He who watches the galaxy burn, through eyes bleached gold by the light of a false...
0
|
I Like to Read
I've been reading since I was a child. I didn't have many friends growing up and my grandfather didn't let us get cable so I spent all my time reading. Reading keeps me distracted and I love sinking into the world of the written word a...
1
|
I Like to Read
I have read Arthur Schnitzler's masterpiece Traumnovelle (Dream Story) today. It inspired Stanley Kubrick's last movie Eyes Wide Shut, but I prefer Schnitzler's work.
1
|
I Like to Read
It’s weird how things start happening when you start to believe in something. I’d just finished reading the book “Angels in my hair”. I’d always been curious about angels. I’ve always wanted to read more about them. I’ve wanted to hear people’s expe...
2
|
I Like to Read
What books are you currently reading?
2
|
I Like to Read
I want to start reading and I need advice on what books to look up . Can you help ? I like uplifting dramas , I actually like anything as long as it's not those detailed intimacy stories .
1
|
I Like to Read
Any other nonfiction lovers active at the moment? I feel like nonfiction doesn’t get enough credit. I always meet so many people who hate it and think it’s boring and I get why, it has a very different appeal than the plots and characters of fiction,...
2
|
I Like to Read
“We believe that we can change the things around us in accordance with our desires—we believe it because otherwise we can see no favourable outcome. We do not think of the outcome which generally comes to pass and is also favourable: we do not succee...
6
|
I Like to Read
Reading Sanmao's Stories of the Sahara and getting lost in it. I really need to escape my work.
6
|

I Like to Read
Books Hobbies

I Like to Read | Similar Worlds