I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship

I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
There’s a lot to be said about wanting a strong, happy relationship and actually having one. For instance, growing up, I’ve always envisioned someone scooping me away from my basic life and handing me a new, exciting one filled with romance and all m...
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Jun 2, 2020 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Reposting to clarify. I feel like a bad feminist when I admit I'd like to be in a relationship. I know that you can be a feminist and be in a relationship. But it hurts me to say that I'd like one. Because I can also enjoy being single. I j...
+ 5 15 replies 30 views Jan 15, 2020 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
What is your favorite date you’ve had?
+ 2 8 replies 23 views Jan 8, 2020 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Hope u darlings had a wonderful holiday...😘
+ 7 3 replies 9 views Dec 30, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Over the years I have learnt that u have to stop making excuses for ppl's bad behavior.. They treat you badly cause that's who they are.. not cause they was in a bad mood.. Not cause u did something... n chances are they will never change
+ 10 5 replies 7 views Dec 15, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Do you need to be married?
+ 7 37 replies 57 views Dec 9, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
My boyfriend spends and buys things for his friends and his family... He spent on his exes...like ALOT... But he won't buy me anything. Like that's how he is... He spends on ppl he likes. Why don't he spent on me.
+ 2 2 replies 15 views Dec 8, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
My bf and I have a precious four month old baby. Now he can hang out w his friends and party.. everyone needs a social life. But I get so madd when he goes out w his friends and I'm home alone w baby.
+ 2 6 replies 14 views Dec 7, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
a dream does not become reality through magic it takes sweat,determination and hard-work
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
I feel like I don’t want to love again. I don’t wanna fall to false hope. I’m having hard time to sleep and eat.
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Firstly, I'm so glad to find out that EP is back in a brand new platform! Brings back lots of my memories. Well, I found this cute young guy on an online dating app at the end of June '19 (I'm a guy too, anyway). We exchanged numbers...
+ 3 5 replies 16 views Aug 21, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
I felt like I've made poor choices. And got stucked with it.
+ 1 3 replies 6 views May 17, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
I'm 26 years old, and I feel that every women that's in my age group, and is single, is single for a reason. Like they're so unbelievably self centered/mentally ill, or have unrealisticly high standards. While those same women have not...
+ 3 34 replies 75 views Feb 4, 2019 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
I was... You suddenly appeared in my darkest hour. You were my Savior, my Knight in Shining Armor. You weaved a magical path for me which taught me to love again. You were so patient saying, "My love is enough for both of us." For five ye...
+ 12 14 replies 42 views Dec 21, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
I connected with this guy at a party, he even asked for my number as I was leaving and we had cuddled on the floor for about 2 hours after the party started ending. Now he just seems uninterested, even though we havn’t really talked much since, and I...
+ 2 2 replies 19 views Sep 30, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Do you or your spouse ask for a timeout to calm down and be creative in your problem-solving?
+ 0 6 replies 23 views Aug 17, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
My bf keeps hanging out w his friends going lovely places partying etc and won't let me come along. We already dont spend much time together. Its frustrating me and I brought it up w him and he said I'm frustrating him by doing so. Why woul...
+ 5 11 replies 39 views Jul 21, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
What to do? My now boyfriend of about 3 years is wishy washy about our relationship. Tells me I’m his dream girl and has done extraordinary things for me and my kids. Which, shows love. We are about 15 years age difference. In the beginning, he lef...
+ 0 1 reply 18 views Jul 15, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
So I have offered everything to him and he just rejected me I was kinda annoyed and wanted to know why so he ended up blocking me 😞 This is why you don’t let yourself fall for anyone....
+ 4 16 replies 24 views Apr 14, 2018 |
I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
+ 5 4 replies 26 views Feb 24, 2018 |

I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Dating and Relationships