I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship

Reposting to clarify. I feel like a bad feminist when I admit I'd like to be in a relationship. I know that you can be a feminist and be in a relationship. But it hurts me to say that I'd like one. Because I can also enjoy being single. I j...
5
|
What is your favorite date you’ve had?
2
|
Hope u darlings had a wonderful holiday...😘
7
|
Over the years I have learnt that u have to stop making excuses for ppl's bad behavior.. They treat you badly cause that's who they are.. not cause they was in a bad mood.. Not cause u did something... n chances are they will never change
10
|
Do you need to be married?
7
|
My boyfriend spends and buys things for his friends and his family... He spent on his exes...like ALOT... But he won't buy me anything. Like that's how he is... He spends on ppl he likes. Why don't he spent on me.
2
|
My bf and I have a precious four month old baby. Now he can hang out w his friends and party.. everyone needs a social life. But I get so madd when he goes out w his friends and I'm home alone w baby.
2
|
a dream does not become reality through magic it takes sweat,determination and hard-work
13
|
I feel like I don’t want to love again. I don’t wanna fall to false hope. I’m having hard time to sleep and eat.
1
|
Firstly, I'm so glad to find out that EP is back in a brand new platform! Brings back lots of my memories. Well, I found this cute young guy on an online dating app at the end of June '19 (I'm a guy too, anyway). We exchanged numbers...
3
|
I felt like I've made poor choices. And got stucked with it.
1
|
I'm 26 years old, and I feel that every women that's in my age group, and is single, is single for a reason. Like they're so unbelievably self centered/mentally ill, or have unrealisticly high standards. While those same women have not...
3
|
I was... You suddenly appeared in my darkest hour. You were my Savior, my Knight in Shining Armor. You weaved a magical path for me which taught me to love again. You were so patient saying, "My love is enough for both of us." For five ye...
12
|
I connected with this guy at a party, he even asked for my number as I was leaving and we had cuddled on the floor for about 2 hours after the party started ending. Now he just seems uninterested, even though we havn’t really talked much since, and I...
2
|
Do you or your spouse ask for a timeout to calm down and be creative in your problem-solving?
0
|
My bf keeps hanging out w his friends going lovely places partying etc and won't let me come along. We already dont spend much time together. Its frustrating me and I brought it up w him and he said I'm frustrating him by doing so. Why woul...
5
|
What to do? My now boyfriend of about 3 years is wishy washy about our relationship. Tells me I’m his dream girl and has done extraordinary things for me and my kids. Which, shows love. We are about 15 years age difference. In the beginning, he lef...
0
|
So I have offered everything to him and he just rejected me I was kinda annoyed and wanted to know why so he ended up blocking me 😞 This is why you don’t let yourself fall for anyone....
4
|
5
|
Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse... You can heal broken bones but can't heal broken mind
6
|

I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship | Similar Worlds