I Love Running

Feels pretty good running in the cold, 40° with a light drizzle. It was refreshing
5
|
It's just so satisfying to pour fresh water over my face after a good run.
6
|
I love running cross country so so much but then a leader on the team told the coach I might have an injury. So yesterday after my run he asked if anything hurt and I said no, and he kept pushing and I said maybe. Then I got a leuctture for lying and...
2
|
Over the past year, I've really gotten into running. At first it was a way to lose some weight and get into some kind of shape, but gradually it has become a part of me and I love it. I love being alone with myself and inside my own head as I...
8
|
I do a lot of running pretty much daily, the cold weather is best for running
3
|
I went to the park for a run this morning and the place was completely empty. The last month of the year always makes for peaceful running. But in 5 days? I probably won’t be able to find a parking spot.
6
|
I love the outdoors and ive recently got into running, for skinny purposes to begin with and now because its a nice high. Tracked my 10k this morning and it took me 1 hour 4 minutes, tips please!
5
|
When you're out running...enjoying some tunes...looking up at the stars...and then you run face first into a spider web.
4
|
Before I get up I kiss my love on the cheek and tell her I'll be back. I step outside into the morning air. I breathe in the smell of dawn. Humidity down after the storm from last night. Actually cooler than it has been. I put on my headphones a...
2
|
I have been an amitious runner for a few years with 9 marathons including an ultra marathon over 60 km. I know it all, the hours outside all around the year, the time for myself, the experience with my body and power... and the fellowship with other ...
0
|
I recently picked up running as a hobbies and I'm actually having a good time. I don't get tired too fast so that's a bonus. I've actually decided to start discovering new neighbourhoods during my runs. So let's see how it go...
0
|
I'm pretty new to running, and I've been running into an issue (unintended lame pun). Lately, after a run, my left hamstring (behind knee) will always ache. I tried to run on two consecutive days after getting this, and it totally ruined my...
0
|
128 km (almost 80 miles) down and 889 km (552 miles) to go for my yearly 1017 km challenge. Not bad for Jan/first week of February. I'm actually pumped up for this year and my fitness goals.
9
|
58.62 miles down this month. Not my best but I'm glad I got out there and did it. Doing a half marathon training plan starting tomorrow.😁
6
|
I am still pretty new at it but I ran 10.5 miles yesterday. That's my furthest so far. I used to say running was dumb but now I actually enjoy doing it. I think I will sign up for a half marathon next year.
8
|
Hi everyone. I am hurting after my run a couple of days ago. My quadriceps muscles ached so much I had to stop and walk. I was going around a trail that is about 4 miles long and on the 3rd mile, I gave. What happened??? Usually my ankles hurt, or s...
0
|
I just finished a walk/run. It's interesting to me how many people love running enough to express it here.
0
|
Just had a fantastic run. What made it so unique was that it was similar to the runs I used to have before I had my medical issues. The issues are gone now, but the recovery never ends. Lol. Sooner or later, Body...you're going to have to give...
0
|
YAY! I finally did my first interval training session since December of last year! I feel like crap! YAY!!! Get ready to do it again tomorrow! ONWARD!!! Lol
0
|

I Love Running
Categories: Sports

I Love Running | Similar Worlds