I Love My Mom

You can't choose the head you're given. I have my mother's mind and it scares the shit out of me. How many hours were wasted looking for her kicks (shoes) glasses, papers, keys. I feel bad how it scares me. One thing I know is that ...
14
|
I miss my Mama so much..I wish i could go back in the past and save her from disaster.
9
|
I spent a good morning with Mom. I wanted to bring her out for a meal and today I finally found the time to do it. She was happy. Sometimes I think how our roles have changed. When I was growing up and Mom mentioned going out, I was always excited an...
5
|
My mom,59, got the brightest smile...but she's got nothing to smile abt. She a person who always laughs at d littlest things, is very playful and have an innocence abt her. But she lives a lonely life She is the 5th of 8 children born in 1959. ...
2
|
My mom has finally been officially diagnosed with an inoperable lung cancer. Luckily, its not too aggressive, and the tumor is not growing at the moment. I did some research on my own because she is refusing chemo, which is the only option accordin...
12
|
My mom and I don't always get along but she's always there for me at the end of the day. My boyfriend and I have been struggling financially and she visited from out of state and bought us groceries. Filled up out cabinets with food. That i...
3
|
I miss being able to talk to my mum.i see her daily but she has Alzheimer's and can no longer hold a conversation. Four weeks ago she could but not now. I have no siblings to share the experience with. For those of you who still have your parent...
10
|
I woke up this morning at 3am with a headache. I had to get up early to drive my mom and step dad to the airport, so I went downstairs to catch a few Z's on the livingroom couch. It was a bit chilly so I pulled my kid's Disney Frozen blanke...
2
|
❤MOM❤
7
|
33
|
I love her so much. I finally talked to her about my depression and she level headed me straight out of my anxiety and stress. All of my negativity was released after she just took a long drive with me and gave me reassurance. I'll always have s...
8
|
Moms rules lol
3
|
I love her a lot but she can be strict at times but that is just normal I guess.
9
|
Well my mom was just given 10 years to live...... this sucks.... Please say a prayer
3
|
Contrary to the post that I have just recently posted, there is still the part of me that love my mom very deeply. What ever she does to me, I still love her. I love her with all my heart. I will even risk my life for her. Maybe she can't just e...
5
|
Part 2 of my absence from here... A few days ago my father told me that Sam's Club had called, saying they found my mom's purse in their bathroom. He was worried, as was I, because she is anal about tethering her purse to the shopping ca...
67
|
I live with my mom we are alone since my father died two years ago But a close friend for my father keeps visits us He acts like a father to me and takes care of us always I was wishing him marry my mom, but he is married Recently he became speaks ...
43
|
Tomorrow is Mother's Day and it's a very special day this year because my mom is still here with us. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. The thought of losing my mom was unbearable,we have always been extremely close. It was a v...
12
|
My mom and I have always been real close, and now that I don't see her every day I miss her a lot. I hope soon I will be able to live with her again but I know I won't cause they say my brother and I can't live with Jack 😭 Sometimes i...
1
|
2G phones have just been recalled. It signals the end of an era. My 77-year-old Mom, although she had a Nokia, never used it much. So when they were phased out and we gave her a touchscreen smartphone, she complained. "Where are the numbers w...
5
|

I Love My Mom
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Love My Mom | Similar Worlds