I Love My Mom

Sleeping beside her. Telling her everything. Telling her I love her a million times. I know she hears. I know she loves me too. Your hand in my hand forever. If you asked her what her favorite color is, she would say, all of them.
8
|
She was moved to a hospice center today. I can't believe I'm losing my Mom. Such bullshit.
11
|
I'm losing her so slowly, so painfully... But I never would have known what an amazing woman she is/was if not for this time. I wouldn't know what an amazing woman I am either. Mom, I love you x infinity + all the stars in the sky.
14
|
I recently flew to my home town to visit my parents. And I cried the entire way back. My mom has been suffering from paranoid schizophrenia ever since I can remember. I hadn’t visited them in a few months, but I’d always call my dad, just to see ...
9
|
My mom is an amazing, devoted, strong, powerful and honest woman. She is an amazing role model to us. She taught me how a strong woman should act. She puts us in your places when we needed it. She will be honest, even if you wanna hear it or not. She...
1
|
I miss my Mama so much..I wish i could go back in the past and save her from disaster.
9
|
I spent a good morning with Mom. I wanted to bring her out for a meal and today I finally found the time to do it. She was happy. Sometimes I think how our roles have changed. When I was growing up and Mom mentioned going out, I was always excited an...
5
|
My mom,59, got the brightest smile...but she's got nothing to smile abt. She a person who always laughs at d littlest things, is very playful and have an innocence abt her. But she lives a lonely life She is the 5th of 8 children born in 1959. ...
2
|
My mom has finally been officially diagnosed with an inoperable lung cancer. Luckily, its not too aggressive, and the tumor is not growing at the moment. I did some research on my own because she is refusing chemo, which is the only option accordin...
12
|
My mom and I don't always get along but she's always there for me at the end of the day. My boyfriend and I have been struggling financially and she visited from out of state and bought us groceries. Filled up out cabinets with food. That i...
3
|
I miss being able to talk to my mum.i see her daily but she has Alzheimer's and can no longer hold a conversation. Four weeks ago she could but not now. I have no siblings to share the experience with. For those of you who still have your parent...
10
|
I woke up this morning at 3am with a headache. I had to get up early to drive my mom and step dad to the airport, so I went downstairs to catch a few Z's on the livingroom couch. It was a bit chilly so I pulled my kid's Disney Frozen blanke...
2
|
❤MOM❤
7
|
34
|
I love her so much. I finally talked to her about my depression and she level headed me straight out of my anxiety and stress. All of my negativity was released after she just took a long drive with me and gave me reassurance. I'll always have s...
9
|
I love her a lot but she can be strict at times but that is just normal I guess.
12
|
Well my mom was just given 10 years to live...... this sucks.... Please say a prayer
3
|
Contrary to the post that I have just recently posted, there is still the part of me that love my mom very deeply. What ever she does to me, I still love her. I love her with all my heart. I will even risk my life for her. Maybe she can't just e...
5
|
Part 2 of my absence from here... A few days ago my father told me that Sam's Club had called, saying they found my mom's purse in their bathroom. He was worried, as was I, because she is anal about tethering her purse to the shopping ca...
72
|
Tomorrow is Mother's Day and it's a very special day this year because my mom is still here with us. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. The thought of losing my mom was unbearable,we have always been extremely close. It was a v...
12
|

I Love My Mom
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Love My Mom | Similar Worlds