I Often Wonder What If

4
|
I am in a closed room and surrounded by my past lovers ... What will be my reaction ?
6
|
What if I promised to love you unconditionally and all of your perfect imperfections? And the only thing I asked of you was to match my effort? What if I was too good to be true but actually lived up to it? What if I gave you my heart? What would you...
5
|
a time travel was made... and the very person triggered his reason for birth and the whole episode of time travel mechanism and work got deleted... and that we are not what we were?!
1
|
I was a different person.....no matter what I do in life I never seem to make much of a mark. I guess I always had this idea that I'd become the person I'm supposed to be and I would stand for something... my parents raised me always to be ...
0
|
What If?... Two years ago... I wonder what would have happened if we kissed that night. We were so close to it, forehead to forehead, in each others' arms. But I just couldn't... I had sobered up, but you were clearl...
0
|

I Often Wonder What If
Categories: Community

I Often Wonder What If | Similar Worlds