I Am Thankful

What are three qualities you admire about yourself?
2
|
I am so very thankful to all of you who took the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday today πŸ₯° You guys are the bestest at making this sassy gal feel her sassiest 🀩 Love you all ❀️
17
|
Thank you everyone for helping me on this. My mental condition is deteriorating and I need to get off this for a while. I just want to thank everyone in general who have helped me and listened to me. I am grateful for everyone's advice and out...
See More Β»
4
|
For the imagination and creativity of some people’s minds, thanks πŸ™
1
|
Today I'm thankful for the ancient human beings who invented cooking.
2
|
So this first day of November marks All Saints Day. It also begins the month in which Thanksgiving is celebrated in the USA. Here is a beautiful hymn For The Beauty Of The Earth by John Rutter. We all so much to be thankful for.
4
|
I posted more recent pics today and I’m just so thankful that you guys have been kind and supportive I feel better about my weight and looking forward to losing weight
8
|
I found the candy wrapper in time. My 🐻 has diabetes and he had gone to the dollar store behind my back, bought lots of sweet sugary stuff and squirreled it away. But he had dropped a tiny piece of candy wrapper on the floor and I found it and asked ...
See More Β»
1
|
After 3 days of waterproof, sealed bandaids, my 🐻's rash on his hands is almost completely cleared up!
5
|
Had a good day won some money at the casino had a nice lunch got a new phone making plans to move.
3
|
Unexpected kindness. Yesterday the pain was starting to show on my face or form, despite all efforts to be brave. But I didn't know... Until I heard one of the people who was begging on the floor for money, suddenly say twice, 'Sir, could...
See More Β»
2
|
Before I found you, I was lost. I was blindly, recklessly charging down a path that lead nowhere, apathetic to who I hurt along the way, even if it was myself. I sought pleasure, not happiness. Any quick high to get me through to the next one. I know...
See More Β»
4
|
Tonight I'm thankful for good wine and even better friends. So glad we could finally work in a girls' night.
41-45, C
4
|
It's Thanksgiving in the US... Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm Thankful for my family and the opportunity to come together and enjoy good food and the incredibly awesome table that I created! πŸ˜‚πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜Š πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ° ...
See More Β»
8
|
I had a dream last night that I dropped my phone and busted the screen. Again. Thankfully this otter box really is tough and can handle all the times my clumsy ass drops the phone
8
|
Okay alright!!!! Its time to Rise and Shine! Have a good day everyone... keep safe 😊
9
|
My grandfather gifted me with the greatest thing. Knowledge. He gave me nearly 100 years worth of national Geographic magazines. I love learning history, the world around us and scientific breakthroughs, so this is just for me.
3
|
I am so happy my father in laws surgery went well and he will have less pain in his future now
8
|
I find that listing things that I'm thankful for, and pleasures I enjoy, help me through my difficulties. I shall add to this list, more as a reminder for myself than anything else. 1. For my morning coffee. 2. My favorite breakfast, every mo...
See More Β»
9
|
It's good to see that the groups I created on EP are also on SW...including this one. It's starting to feel a bit like home.
1
|

I Am Thankful
Categories: Other

I Am Thankful | Similar Worlds