I Am Thankful

6
11 hrs ago
|
Incredibly thankful that hubs didn’t strip the bed like I asked him to. One more night will be okay...especially if there’s a possibility of up-chucking. 🙁
3
1 day ago
|
For the imagination and creativity of some people’s minds, thanks 🙏
1
|
Today I'm thankful for the ancient human beings who invented cooking.
2
|
So this first day of November marks All Saints Day. It also begins the month in which Thanksgiving is celebrated in the USA. Here is a beautiful hymn For The Beauty Of The Earth by John Rutter. We all so much to be thankful for.
4
|
I posted more recent pics today and I’m just so thankful that you guys have been kind and supportive I feel better about my weight and looking forward to losing weight
8
|
I found the candy wrapper in time. My 🐻 has diabetes and he had gone to the dollar store behind my back, bought lots of sweet sugary stuff and squirreled it away. But he had dropped a tiny piece of candy wrapper on the floor and I found it and asked ...
1
|
After 3 days of waterproof, sealed bandaids, my 🐻's rash on his hands is almost completely cleared up!
5
|
Had a good day won some money at the casino had a nice lunch got a new phone making plans to move.
3
|
Unexpected kindness. Yesterday the pain was starting to show on my face or form, despite all efforts to be brave. But I didn't know... Until I heard one of the people who was begging on the floor for money, suddenly say twice, 'Sir, could...
2
|
I know I probably do not say thank you enough to the people in my life - who have been there for me no matter what - no questions asked. I know I do not thank God as often as I should for my life. I know I do not take enough time to look around ...
14
|
5
|
Well sports fans...I got fired today. I suppose y'all are wondering why I posting this in the 'I am Thankful' group. I chose this group because the moment it happened, every ton of stress that has been sitting on my chest vanished. ...
7
|
I saw this on Facebook on This Too Shall Pass's site and thought it to be very true. Exactly what I have been doing 💜 Three steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternate solution & delete the situation that hu...
5
|
To hang on to yourself...sometimes you have to learn to let go of others...♥
7
|
I have learned that it is *not* what I have in my life --- but who I have in my life that counts. Happy Saturday everyone...may you have a great day! And, thank you for being a part of my life 💜
8
|
Before I found you, I was lost. I was blindly, recklessly charging down a path that lead nowhere, apathetic to who I hurt along the way, even if it was myself. I sought pleasure, not happiness. Any quick high to get me through to the next one. I know...
4
|
Thanks to all who commented on my question. I know it was extremely vague but your input was welcomed and appreciated. I haven't been in this uncomfortable territory in quite some time...many changes have happened where my work is concerned......
7
|
Extremely thankful that we found the key to the pasture gate across the road. I'm not sure how we would have done with baby calf who escaped through the fence. The is something surreal about corralling a calf down the road with an angry momma m...
5
|
In and amongst my pity parties and cranky pants an awesome event has occurred. My friend walked out of the hospital on his own two feet after 72 days in the hospital, and is the proud and blessed owner of a healthy, newly donated heart. Kind of pu...
15
|

I Am Thankful
Categories: Other

I Am Thankful | Similar Worlds