I Am Thankful

I got a senior discount on something. A friend bought it for me. Now I'm going to give her something knitted.
2
|
We may have grown apart and no longer keep in touch, and we lead such different lives now we have practically nothing in common anymore. But I still remember you, how much you meant to me and how you changed my life. I still check up on you every fe...
See More Β»
4
|
My sweetheart brought over a Thanksgiving turkey with garlic butter he made and green bean casserole, plus twice baked potatoes. He brought the food over here because my step father is house bound with severe COPD and he brought it all in the rain bl...
See More Β»
7
|
Happy Thanksgiving!
11
|
I am grateful for my father, Though he abandoned our family, he loaned me some dna; therefore he influenced who I am. I am grateful for my mom, She raised four of us alone, never sought government help or remarried; thereby teaching me the va...
See More Β»
1
|
What are three qualities you admire about yourself?
2
|
I am so very thankful to all of you who took the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday today πŸ₯° You guys are the bestest at making this sassy gal feel her sassiest 🀩 Love you all ❀️
17
|
Thank you everyone for helping me on this. My mental condition is deteriorating and I need to get off this for a while. I just want to thank everyone in general who have helped me and listened to me. I am grateful for everyone's advice and out...
See More Β»
5
|
For the imagination and creativity of some people’s minds, thanks πŸ™
1
|
Today I'm thankful for the ancient human beings who invented cooking.
2
|
So this first day of November marks All Saints Day. It also begins the month in which Thanksgiving is celebrated in the USA. Here is a beautiful hymn For The Beauty Of The Earth by John Rutter. We all so much to be thankful for.
4
|
I posted more recent pics today and I’m just so thankful that you guys have been kind and supportive I feel better about my weight and looking forward to losing weight
8
|
I found the candy wrapper in time. My 🐻 has diabetes and he had gone to the dollar store behind my back, bought lots of sweet sugary stuff and squirreled it away. But he had dropped a tiny piece of candy wrapper on the floor and I found it and asked ...
See More Β»
1
|
After 3 days of waterproof, sealed bandaids, my 🐻's rash on his hands is almost completely cleared up!
5
|
Had a good day won some money at the casino had a nice lunch got a new phone making plans to move.
3
|
Unexpected kindness. Yesterday the pain was starting to show on my face or form, despite all efforts to be brave. But I didn't know... Until I heard one of the people who was begging on the floor for money, suddenly say twice, 'Sir, could...
See More Β»
2
|
Before I found you, I was lost. I was blindly, recklessly charging down a path that lead nowhere, apathetic to who I hurt along the way, even if it was myself. I sought pleasure, not happiness. Any quick high to get me through to the next one. I know...
See More Β»
4
|
Tonight I'm thankful for good wine and even better friends. So glad we could finally work in a girls' night.
41-45, C
4
|
It's Thanksgiving in the US... Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm Thankful for my family and the opportunity to come together and enjoy good food and the incredibly awesome table that I created! πŸ˜‚πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜Š πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ° ...
See More Β»
8
|
I had a dream last night that I dropped my phone and busted the screen. Again. Thankfully this otter box really is tough and can handle all the times my clumsy ass drops the phone
10
|

I Am Thankful
Categories: Other

I Am Thankful | Similar Worlds