I Am Thankful

For the imagination and creativity of some people’s minds, thanks πŸ™
1
|
Today I'm thankful for the ancient human beings who invented cooking.
2
|
So this first day of November marks All Saints Day. It also begins the month in which Thanksgiving is celebrated in the USA. Here is a beautiful hymn For The Beauty Of The Earth by John Rutter. We all so much to be thankful for.
4
|
I posted more recent pics today and I’m just so thankful that you guys have been kind and supportive I feel better about my weight and looking forward to losing weight
8
|
I found the candy wrapper in time. My 🐻 has diabetes and he had gone to the dollar store behind my back, bought lots of sweet sugary stuff and squirreled it away. But he had dropped a tiny piece of candy wrapper on the floor and I found it and asked ...
See More Β»
1
|
After 3 days of waterproof, sealed bandaids, my 🐻's rash on his hands is almost completely cleared up!
5
|
Had a good day won some money at the casino had a nice lunch got a new phone making plans to move.
3
|
Unexpected kindness. Yesterday the pain was starting to show on my face or form, despite all efforts to be brave. But I didn't know... Until I heard one of the people who was begging on the floor for money, suddenly say twice, 'Sir, could...
See More Β»
2
|
I know I probably do not say thank you enough to the people in my life - who have been there for me no matter what - no questions asked. I know I do not thank God as often as I should for my life. I know I do not take enough time to look around ...
See More Β»
14
|
I saw this on Facebook on This Too Shall Pass's site and thought it to be very true. Exactly what I have been doing πŸ’œ Three steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternate solution & delete the situation that hu...
See More Β»
5
|
To hang on to yourself...sometimes you have to learn to let go of others...β™₯
7
|
I have learned that it is *not* what I have in my life --- but who I have in my life that counts. Happy Saturday everyone...may you have a great day! And, thank you for being a part of my life πŸ’œ
8
|
Before I found you, I was lost. I was blindly, recklessly charging down a path that lead nowhere, apathetic to who I hurt along the way, even if it was myself. I sought pleasure, not happiness. Any quick high to get me through to the next one. I know...
See More Β»
4
|
Tonight I'm thankful for good wine and even better friends. So glad we could finally work in a girls' night.
41-45, C
4
|
It's Thanksgiving in the US... Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm Thankful for my family and the opportunity to come together and enjoy good food and the incredibly awesome table that I created! πŸ˜‚πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜Š πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ° ...
See More Β»
8
|
I had a dream last night that I dropped my phone and busted the screen. Again. Thankfully this otter box really is tough and can handle all the times my clumsy ass drops the phone
8
|
Okay alright!!!! Its time to Rise and Shine! Have a good day everyone... keep safe 😊
9
|
My grandfather gifted me with the greatest thing. Knowledge. He gave me nearly 100 years worth of national Geographic magazines. I love learning history, the world around us and scientific breakthroughs, so this is just for me.
3
|
I am so happy my father in laws surgery went well and he will have less pain in his future now
8
|
I find that listing things that I'm thankful for, and pleasures I enjoy, help me through my difficulties. I shall add to this list, more as a reminder for myself than anything else. 1. For my morning coffee. 2. My favorite breakfast, every mo...
See More Β»
9
|

I Am Thankful
Categories: Other

I Am Thankful | Similar Worlds